**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Let's get this going, what everyone think the price tags going to be on the snow beach collection ?

I believe someone posted that the US retail for the Raekwon is $395..no pricing on any other items aside from the Asian scans who have it all in Yens

There should be a black fisherman hat and a non-pinwheel cap, as well (all black with a white Snow Beach plate on the front).

Whatever the Stadium caps went for, I'd expect these caps to be right in that ballpark.

Looked like a 5 panel/camp cap from the first product preview.

I also saw a sample of the 5 panel in the Og snowbeach color. Even though the sketches we first saw here didn’t include it. But someone I met at a meetup showed me the sample hat that they purchased at the sample sale from a few months ago..not the cold wave one either

I got a few bear t’s and other things this year;
but these are my top 17’ pickups

Attachments

• 02CA01AE-5036-4DE2-82DE-9AEA2FE69E1B.jpeg
    02CA01AE-5036-4DE2-82DE-9AEA2FE69E1B.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 16
Fav. RL Pieces - too lazy to take pics but here's a few.

Polo Denim
IMG_0184.JPG

Stadium hat picked up during initial release. Shirt & jacket scooped up at Prince St. restock.
IMG_0185.JPG

2016 Rio Olympic Collection - just recently scooped the windbreaker (posted a couple of pages back), linen buttoned-down shirt and beach towel
IMG_0187.JPG

Ski patrol :pimp:

I had a ski patrol rugby, no hood but with pockets i got off ig. Sick piece but the damn thing was too short on me. Had to let it go.

The Rio collection was piff. Definitely slept on that one.

Looks like "R" is the new thing for Purple Label. And a gothic R will be getting a big push moving forward.

upload_2018-1-11_19-21-2.png

Same R as on that varsity/stadium style polo I posted earlier... and they are doing the block R on a ton of stuff.

Kinda reminds me of a high-priced, high-quality RUGBY getting a chance within Purple Label.

A lot of interesting stuff on the Ralph Lauren UK website now... sometimes you have to dig, because it wont pop up under "NEW ARRIVALS."

A matching "POLO PLAYER" fitted baseball cap to match the polo player coaches jacket I posted a day ago, too.

upload_2018-1-11_19-39-6.png

Back
Top Bottom