**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Reissue of this RLX Jacket logo from a few years ago, now on a purple label sweater for 2018.
Screenshot_20180114-100851.jpg

Ralph wont say, but this is the second year that RLX has been reissued under Purple Label. The 2017 Purple Label track pant was originally an RLX mountain pant.
17' Purple Label
Screenshot_20180114-102126.jpg

initial RLX pant
Screenshot_20180114-102031.jpg

your post made me realize two things:
1- instead of buying so many joggers, i should have bought 3-4 less polo pieces and gotten those amazing Himalayan purple label joggers.
2- i need to start mining old rlx pieces instead of buying new stuff more. All my rlx stuff i love... way ahead of its time, all good quality, and alot of stuff i never even noticed.

Did anyone get the recent Bear sweatshirts (that matched the tees and long sleeve tee hoodies)?

I bought them. I wear an L. The Ls seem a bit tight. Anyone size up?

Wats rl doing with the snow beach ads. The stadium ads were dope with the white and black dudes at the track. That made me want the pieces more. These clowns turn you off to wanting the items. They shoulda had dudes modeling the items on a snowy mountain or something of that nature. Like that instagram teaser they posted. That teaser alone got me hyped and you couldnt even see the items that good.
Looks like your wish has been granted after all!

with the recent RLX remixes for Purple Label got me searching... some cool stuff at decent prices on ebay.

thinking about these swim trunks...

upload_2018-1-15_16-44-34.png

Back
Top Bottom