**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

As much as i dont like the fatbear that white t actually looks decent. How much for the purple lable stadium

Pics of stuff from RL today...

going to start sending out those SB links to anyone waiting. had to wait til I had a chance to sit down with surface pro, would have been miserable sending 42 people links thru the phone.

-they had 2 Olympic bear shirts (white short sleeve, blue long sleeve) that I hadn't seen online yet. made in korea, with korean text at top.
pretty sure everything they are wearing will be sold as part of collection too.. not sure what that half-zip sweater is, haven't seen it anywhere online yet.
white one was $125, long sleeve blue $145. grabbed the white one.

upload_2018-1-21_17-3-27.png
upload_2018-1-21_17-6-48.png

USA sweatshirt with flag/ Ralph Lauren words - reminds me of late 90's USA sweatshirt.

upload_2018-1-21_17-9-57.png

RL Purple Label "tour de ralph" shirt --- this is great. think this is way better than the stadium knit, and also cheaper... $995 compared to the stadium knit of $1295.

upload_2018-1-21_17-11-33.png

RL Purple Label baseball cap -- with a patch/crest, think this was $195.

upload_2018-1-21_17-13-39.png

Purple Label beanies; thin, red or black with black gothic "R" logo...

upload_2018-1-21_17-14-39.png

Purple Label stadium knit

upload_2018-1-21_17-16-8.png

Feeling the USA crewneck. Will be on the lookout for that joint.

As much as i dont like the fatbear that white t actually looks decent. How much for the purple lable stadium

$1295

definitely a "stadium premium" applied to it...

don't think any room there for resellers.
they ain't exactly flying off shelves at $1295. I'm sure they are selling, but won't be tough to get one id you are okay dropping $1300 on it.

Anyone know what’s the offering at the Prince Street RL custom station? Is it still the bear stuff? Heard they were gonna have Snow Beach options. Out of towner here...

The snowbeach release got the thread looking like
system_arcade01.jpg

I have no problem with NT members helping only the members that they are familiar with. This is NTers looking out for one another so they don't have to pay the Love&Loyalty mark up. Those of you that are upset that you were left out should frequent the thread more and contribute.

SB got Gotty in here posting :lol: Wonder how many other OG's lurk.
I've posted here and there, but check it everyday fo sho. I've been buying/rocking Lo since probably '86...
My wife gave away my og SB and some Hi Tech stuff to her brother when I was over seas. I repo'd a few of the Hi Tech pieces but my dude was flexing at school, however. I was obviously heated...almost divorce worthy.
Need a few pieces of this collection. I'm with Gotty on this one.
Got to see my dude Rae a few nights ago. I was almost positive he was gonna be rocking that SB. He said he was hyped about it though.
B

The snowbeach release got the thread looking like
system_arcade01.jpg

I have no problem with NT members helping only the members that they are familiar with. This is NTers looking out for one another so they don't have to pay the Love&Loyalty mark up. Those of you that are upset that you were left out should frequent the thread more and contribute.
Lol. The love and loyalty mark up

I've posted here and there, but check it everyday fo sho. I've been buying/rocking Lo since probably '86...
My wife gave away my og SB and some Hi Tech stuff to her brother when I was over seas. I repo'd a few of the Hi Tech pieces but my dude was flexing at school, however. I was obviously heated...almost divorce worthy.
Need a few pieces of this collection. I'm with Gotty on this one.
Got to see my dude Rae a few nights ago. I was almost positive he was gonna be rocking that SB. He said he was hyped about it though.
B

Recognize your name, but not sure. You're BJ Betts? If so, big fan of your work.

Back
Top Bottom