**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Off the snow beach topic, calling for some help here:

Found a P sweatshirt that was grey with an off white chenille P at Macy’s but they didn’t have my size. Can’t seem to find it online anywhere. Any leads? It was dope.

Also, this is half off at Macy’s (great price):

https://m.macys.com/shop/product/po...ys-exclusive-style?ID=4834766&CategoryID=3304

To funny! I saw the same exact sweatshirt yesterday and was looking for it on Macys.com this morning and couldn't find it. RL.com doesn't seem to have it either. I believe it was part of their 'Performance' line.

Off the snow beach topic, calling for some help here:

Found a P sweatshirt that was grey with an off white chenille P at Macy’s but they didn’t have my size. Can’t seem to find it online anywhere. Any leads? It was dope.

Also, this is half off at Macy’s (great price):

https://m.macys.com/shop/product/po...ys-exclusive-style?ID=4834766&CategoryID=3304

Just saw it on END app, but its a bit more expensive cuz its END:

https://www.endclothing.com/us/polo-ralph-lauren-varsity-p-logo-crew-sweat-710691256001.html

Do you know if macy's had a size S or M?

im scared for the blk snow beach man i know its gonna be worse than this week

Really just want the hooded rugby, bucket and/or pullover but part of me wants to enter for everything else on END. Except the poncho lol

I wouldn't worry too much about availability. I think the pool of potential customers diminishes and personally I'm not a huge fan of B/W collection. I was looking forward to the rugby in black but the white panels are too much IMO (and that's from somebody who likes the OG..lol). I do like the two hats in black.

I personally think the OG is very much wearable. I wouldn't wear all of the pieces together, its not a f----ing uniform. I'm probably going to dress up the rugby shirts by wearing them under more dressy outerwear like a wool overcoat, blazer or car coat. The pullover can be rocked proper with some RRL cargos and a chunky knit under, its all a matter of how you put the outfits together.

IMG_0680.JPG
Not sure if this was posted previously, but just saw this Performance fleece at 34th. Might have to stop back in the event i strike out with my cold wave rugby. #consolation

They had a stack of these in Macy's (34th) on Tuesday!! Heading there after work...and will report back!

It may be too much to wear it all at once but who cares. Everyone is their own man. Let them be. Style is supposed to be different. What's bothersome are old school cats craving for respect and acknowledgement from the new wave of dudes. From Supreme and skinny jeans and Vans. I'm 38 and style evolves. I wore the baggy jeans and Timbs and for me, that had to go. I don't rock the skin tight denim but I can't swim in my jeans either. I get it. This lifestyle started with the OGs. Had to start somewhere. At least the culture hasn't died. It may be different, but it's basically the same. You want to look fresh. This is exactly how Hip Hop and the NBA is today. You may not like it and want the respect. Are we really going to sit here and argue Pac or Drake? And MJ and Lebron? Rant over.

I wouldn't worry too much about availability. I think the pool of potential customers diminishes and personally I'm not a huge fan of B/W collection. I was looking forward to the rugby in black but the white panels are too much IMO (and that's from somebody who likes the OG..lol). I do like the two hats in black.

I personally think the OG is very much wearable. I wouldn't wear all of the pieces together, its not a f----ing uniform. I'm probably going to dress up the rugby shirts by wearing them under more dressy outerwear like a wool overcoat, blazer or car coat. The pullover can be rocked proper with some RRL cargos and a chunky knit under, its all a matter of how you put the outfits together.

think the B&W will be worse...

some of us lucked out with polo.com changing the time of launch last minute.

they wont make that mistake again this week... automatically it means more folks trying to get on at same time to buy something.
the change in time probably bounced out some resellers that had bots or family/friends all setup for 10AM to login and try to get something.

if I can get one B&W item next week i'll be happy.

Ya now the ogs atleast have crispy threads instead of sun faded hobo clothing. Some of these dudes gonna need face lifts to match their lo’

did homie really just put Pac and Drake in the same sentence?
Exactly my point. Drake has his millennial fans. Pac has his old school fans. Pac sold his records back then. Drake is selling his right now. It's a comparison between different generations. Style, music and sports. It's all the same thing. Let these new nikkas eat too. Some may mimic the style and call it their own but real ones know where it all started. Still doesn't mean we should bash the new school.

Update on the Prince St. custom shop:

No fleece sweatshirts in S/M - guy said they haven't received all the stock yet, check back in 2-3 days
Polos are limited but they didn't have any Navy in S or M. Restock will be over weekend.

This is from my homie who stopped in around 1p today

Update on the Prince St. custom shop:

No fleece sweatshirts in S/M - guy said they haven't received all the stock yet, check back in 2-3 days
Polos are limited but they didn't have any Navy in S or M. Restock will be over weekend.

This is from my homie who stopped in around 1p today

any idea what the fits are?

are the polos the new "custom slim fit" that they've been using?

curious what the sweatshirts fit like... assuming similar to the bear sweatshirts from the factory store?

It may be too much to wear it all at once but who cares. Everyone is their own man. Let them be. Style is supposed to be different. What's bothersome are old school cats craving for respect and acknowledgement from the new wave of dudes. From Supreme and skinny jeans and Vans. I'm 38 and style evolves. I wore the baggy jeans and Timbs and for me, that had to go. I don't rock the skin tight denim but I can't swim in my jeans either. I get it. This lifestyle started with the OGs. Had to start somewhere. At least the culture hasn't died. It may be different, but it's basically the same. You want to look fresh. This is exactly how Hip Hop and the NBA is today. You may not like it and want the respect. Are we really going to sit here and argue Pac or Drake? And MJ and Lebron? Rant over.

I think they should've announced the Black collection as TOP SECRET launch of the day of Feb 1st.... NOW THAT WOULD've been cool

like out of nowhere the Black Collection drops and the Polo thread is 30 + pages long and Macy's got a milliion phone calls LOL!!

When they do release like this you know XMAS is coming but you will not be getting the XMAS preseant unless you got the money or you very LUCKY, because RL is jewish and he doesn't believe in Santa he believes in LUCKY

Back
Top Bottom