**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

anyone use StockX on here?

seems to be a better indicator of market value than eBay or instagram... And snow beach stuff isn't going for a premium as much as i thought it would. Think it's combination of TONS of great polo stuff coming out now and in future, and generally a smaller market of polo fans willing to pay ridiculous prices.

i put in offer of $310 for the b&w snow beach fleece last night and it was accepted today.

On a % basis, the hats and the pullovers are seeing the highest premiums.

Stockx is official , and prices on the SnowBeach itees are dropping slowly everyday

There was a period in time , where there was indeed a “Polo Jeans Co.” section on the RL.com website . Alongg witha Polo sport tab . I still have a few old PoloJeanCo pullovers from that era . Clearly with Ralph Lauren written all over them . Maybe that was before they sold off the name ? I dunno , don’t claim to be an expert . But def remember the PoloJeansCo section on the site

Bingo!... I seen the hoopla on IG and just had to :rolleyes

It was Ralph's in the very beginning and it was sold on polo.com briefly when the site just went live, the license was originally bought buy a company out of Texas and it was then acquired by Jones Group after they bought out the company and a host of others

IMG_0787.jpg
This is dope!

That dragon hat is moving tho. I’ve been eyeing it for weeks and two days ago it was taken down from Macy’s. Yesterday it was put back up but it said it’s stock was low. And a quick check just a few min ago shows that’s it’s gone once again. Hopefully they get more in.

Edit. I just googled the hat and the Macy’s page came up saying it was in stock. But when you search on the Macy’s site nothing comes up. Hmmm...it still says stock is low so whatever

I don’t know if I should go with the pullover in black and white or the vest. Which one y’all? As far as the vest being short I’m 66 inches and kind sticky what’s sz should I go with

UK PEEPS and those using forewarders

cp-93 tote
http://m.ralphlauren.co.uk/?ab=GeoM...fmc_sub=3395256/#/product/101803281?_k=n3evk1

search for cp-93 and the limited edition shoes are also up

wp_ss_20180212_0011.png
wp_ss_20180212_0009.png
wp_ss_20180212_0008.png

so the cp-93 going to be a larger release "capsule collection" ? Or they put up those items by accident?

could also see them doing some of the items wide release and some like the stadium/snow beach... the cp-93 shoes are pretty basic/mainstream, so why not sell them as a full production run item...

ALSO - THE CP-93 STUFF should work with the 20% off "LOVE" coupon, which significantly diminishes the impact of the UK pricing and import.

Back
Top Bottom