**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Polo Bear Baseball items hitting macys website for those who like that stuff:

New Macys.JPG

Links:

Navy Varsity

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-polo-bear-baseball-jacket-created-for-macys?ID=5183767&CategoryID=3304#fn=sp=1&spc=903&searchPass=matchNone&slotId=43

White Varsity
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-polo-bear-baseball-jacket-created-for-macys?ID=5183766&CategoryID=3304#fn=sp=15&spc=902&searchPass=matchNone&slotId=44

Jersey:
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-polo-bear-baseball-jersey?ID=5183749&CategoryID=3304#fn=sp=15&spc=902&searchPass=matchNone&slotId=45

Anyone that has seen the white varsity in person? I was wondering how easy or difficult it would be to strip all the patches off the jacket. I have a great idea for a custom

Whats the deal with these pwing tshirts. The symbol of a classic polo collection on a dri fit performance tshirt, released in two odd colors. Its so flakey to me.

Heads up guys..be on the lookout for something really special coming out in the next 2-3 weeks...can’t let the cat out the bag yet but it will be coming to Macys..when my boy confirms 100% I will give specifics...I don’t want lurkers to get any info either or get the jump so I will let you guys know once the time comes

Heads up guys..be on the lookout for something really special coming out in the next 2-3 weeks...can’t let the cat out the bag yet but it will be coming to Macys..when my boy confirms 100% I will give specifics...I don’t want lurkers to get any info either or get the jump so I will let you guys know once the time comes

uhh....hook the fam up on GroupMe...lol

Whats the deal with these pwing tshirts. The symbol of a classic polo collection on a dri fit performance tshirt, released in two odd colors. Its so flakey to me.
I believe the P Wing tees are a hit for these reasons:
1) A lot of people missed on the first stadium release and this gives them a second chance to get in on the action.
2) The colorways are on trend and original. While most of the stadium collection is red/white/blue, the black colorway has not been done before. The Snow Beach collection in black was highly coveted and arguably more desired than the bright colors of the first drop.
3) The P Wing tees are affordable. At $45 and with a Macys coupon, the cost compared to the first Stadium drop makes it accessible to virtually everyone. When I read the Ralph Lauren quarterly report, one of the company objectives is to bring in new customers (millenials).

[/QUOTE]

I could watch these dudes show their collections all day. love those pieces. I just think the bead necklaces are tacky/lame dudes need to stop that

I believe the P Wing tees are a hit for these reasons:
1) A lot of people missed on the first stadium release and this gives them a second chance to get in on the action.
2) The colorways are on trend and original. While most of the stadium collection is red/white/blue, the black colorway has not been done before. The Snow Beach collection in black was highly coveted and arguably more desired than the bright colors of the first drop.
3) The P Wing tees are affordable. At $45 and with a Macys coupon, the cost compared to the first Stadium drop makes it accessible to virtually everyone. When I read the Ralph Lauren quarterly report, one of the company objectives is to bring in new customers (millenials).
yea i remember someone a few pages back talking about how they have 2 chains out and about repping polo when he hasnt really been known to frequent the brand

I don't know if anyone is aware but Urban Outfitters dropped a Vintage 90s RL capsule that sold out in 1-2 days. There is a dope sweater and turtleneck that reminds you of early 2000s Kanye.

UO is doing this thing called Vintage Finds. I guess they purchase them from ebay, etsy , flea markets or swap meets and sell them to the public. These are one offs so no restocks.
Oh well :rolleyes

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone is aware but Urban Outfitters dropped a Vintage 90s RL capsule that sold out in 1-2 days. There is a dope sweater and turtleneck that reminds you of early 2000s Kanye. I'm mad that I missed it. :angry:

Definitely Lo key release...I missed it..they have been getting joints as of late..including the sui knit and scarf set

I don't know if anyone is aware but Urban Outfitters dropped a Vintage 90s RL capsule that sold out in 1-2 days. There is a dope sweater and turtleneck that reminds you of early 2000s Kanye.

UO is doing this thing called Vintage Finds. I guess they purchase them from ebay, etsy , flea markets or swap meets and sell them to the public. These are one offs so no restocks.
Oh well :rolleyes

I dunno how i feel about UO and this vintage stuff tbh. Someone posted in one of the jersey threads they had some "vintage" jerseys for sale, but they turned out to be fakes iirc. They were also in awful condition.

So, I register over at StockX a few weeks ago (on the good word of a couple of gents here) and everything appears to be all good, initially. I put in a bid for a SB pullover. I guess someone agreed to my bidding price today & accepted it. I get an email from StockX stating that my account is banned due to some potential fraud BS. I haven't done anything other than sign up. Site is a joke.

So, I register over at StockX a few weeks ago (on the good word of a couple of gents here) and everything appears to be all good, initially. I put in a bid for a SB pullover. I guess someone agreed to my bidding price today & accepted it. I get an email from StockX stating that my account is banned due to some potential fraud BS. I haven't done anything other than sign up. Site is a joke.

Happened to me 2x and after the second time the customer service person (only email by the the way) told me that if your payment method is via CC it will sometimes do that and to register via PayPal for purchasing. Pain in the *** but it worked.

Back
Top Bottom