**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thats whats up! No word on the hoodie though? That was the strongest piece from the collection in my opinion. One of the best hoodies ever made i think.

I was told everything so there is a possibility..and I agree..hardest piece of the line was the hoody and top 2 or 3 hoodies ever for me...I like split plates sweatshirt hoody and P2 hoody as well

That’s the one! Miss my mint Medium. That hoodie fit perfect.

No one was a real fan of the stadium marsh. Looks silly, before a little imagination. Like all Lo it’s how you rock it. May get it altered to fit like this.
Damn the marsh looks solid..may have to pull the trigger on @polosport marsh

still a medium at End i think..The one i have on is actually a Small. Was a mistake but end up the right fit. they are HUGE. The jacket has potential. Not down with the lab chemist look. When you flip it almost looks like the US version of the Japan Parka that never really surfaced. P2, grey rings hoody and split stadium would def be on my list.

[QUOTE="ide1043, post: 29604545, member: 212115"

For all your Cardigan Killers https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-patterned-shawl-cardigan?ID=5170029&CategoryID=4286#fn=GENDER=Men&SIZE=&sp=1&spc=4365&ruleId=102&kws=polo ralph lauren&searchPass=exactMultiMatch&slotId=59[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that..been looking for it online after it was posted here...grabbing it the minute it drops below retail. I have a few others that are similar, but you know how that goes..never have too many
TWMM6oM.jpg

That’s the one! Miss my mint Medium. That hoodie fit perfect.

No one was a real fan of the stadium marsh. Looks silly, before a little imagination. Like all Lo it’s how you rock it. May get it altered to fit like this.

no, don't!

I know some don't like the look... i personally love it, and its one of few items I get people asking me about...

but the actual utility of it would be severely compromised. it's actually a REALLY good rain coat. seams sealed, fully coated, fabric internal sleeve cuffs to keep raining coming in when your hands are lifted... worn it in a few hard chicago rains and its fantastic. the length is important, and part of the reason it widens a bit as it goes down, is so that when you are walking, it is covering as much of your legs as possible, and depending on your stride... your feet.

gonna have to respectfully disagree... the SB vest is my fave out of the OG line.

I was prob the first to benefit from this 4-5 years ago when I copped a red PWing jacket off their vintage collection, it was well documented in this thread...

oh, i remember clearly haha. was checking the site on the daily for weeks after that.

it's here for you!

Anybody looking to swap size on the 92 babe Ruth stadium , i have brand new with tags Large or XXL. ,,,, I need a XL

Back
Top Bottom