**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

BfnK7ZXls72

Any info on this?
Coaches jacket
https://m.macys.com/shop/product/po...ooded-coach-jacket?ID=5197193&CategoryID=3304

pretty sure they were taken down same day i posted em.

call your local RL mansion tho, they may have em... If not, call Chicago store as they had every color in stock last weekend.
Are those cp-93 sneakers a true to size fit?
New rugby release from spring show

AF8C1B6A-8A81-4DB5-867C-B1058EA0846B.jpeg 2DA72A1C-C55A-4BA9-A9CF-C6F8EB670A35.jpeg
Dope..I have a very similar rugby like this that I bought some years ago at Bloomies..It released as part of the 2012 olympic collection..been quite a while since I wore it but i believe the main difference is the one I have has the k-swiss shield on the chest. i also have a blue and red version as well..it dropped around the same time frame as the blue/white...

I might be out on both jackets... I like the design of the OGs more because the graphic is on the back instead of all in your face from the jump

But all those knits (blow up cookie Polo USA joint, Ski 92 knit, circle ski knit) are coming with me
absolutely !!!!

C91EA703-646D-4684-B47E-C4997B119E06.jpeg
A263A207-1BC6-4E80-96F9-ECBDCABFB765.jpeg

Wanna Officially Let it Be Known! Look out for Our first episode of the beenthere_rockedthat @beenthere_rockedthat_ Podcast/Conversation with Style! With our First Guest @rljewelry AkA #RackLo of the #Lolife movement. Appreciate the Whole Crew @polopirata @stelo1009 @robbiefingers @keema_straightouttacongo @krashone1982 For Holding it all together! Much appreciated! Further information to Listen and View will be Coming your way soon! Just Get involved & Stay Active! Super Salute to @meatloaf of @rockboychoppers for blessings us with the perfect Location Appreciate Bro!

C91EA703-646D-4684-B47E-C4997B119E06.jpeg
A263A207-1BC6-4E80-96F9-ECBDCABFB765.jpeg

Wanna Officially Let it Be Known! Look out for Our first episode of the beenthere_rockedthat @beenthere_rockedthat_ Podcast/Conversation with Style! With our First Guest @rljewelry AkA #RackLo of the #Lolife movement. Appreciate the Whole Crew @polopirata @stelo1009 @robbiefingers @keema_straightouttacongo @krashone1982 For Holding it all together! Much appreciated! Further information to Listen and View will be Coming your way soon! Just Get involved & Stay Active! Super Salute to @meatloaf of @rockboychoppers for blessings us with the perfect Location Appreciate Bro!

Assuming the pod will be available on ITunes? Best of luck and looking forward to hearing this

under $300? where? always wanted it but never could pull the trigger....
on RL.com, macy's, and a few other major retailers as showideez showideez mentioned.

nimisiskrash nimisiskrash I remember you posting that shearling hat years ago, and I always thought it was a custom dyed fur. Lovely item.
I am also really looking forward to the podcast, and nice to see so many members involved.

looks like the crossed flag polos went up on macys.com today? saw someone mention it on IG, and a couple pics of shirts for sale by the resellers.

also, sheriff bear on this new bandana up on polo.com... not bad price for their bandana at $16.

upload_2018-2-26_15-53-28.png

I don’t see any cross flag items on macys. Did see a IG seller selling 2 different styles tho. Not sure where he got em from...said he has all sizes too

Back
Top Bottom