**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

stealth cp-93 sneaker release on polo.com

doesnt even mention it or have it in the name, and pics dont show it off..but these are the ones from the line in those old leaked pics, that have the cp-93logo on the lip.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-footwear-shoes/canvas-low-top-sneaker/425715.html?cgid=men-footwear-shoes&dwvar425715_colorname=Aviator Navy/Bright Sig O&webcat=Men/Shoes#webcat=men-footwear-shoes&start=1&cgid=men-footwear-shoes
Yes, they quietly dropped the sneakers on the website and buried them on the sneaker page. I wonder if the CP-93 sailing tote will drop on RL.com. It's been on the UK site for about one month.

This is a must have for me..I have several of the cardigans that the patches come from..

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-shop-new-arrivals-cg/patchwork-cotton-cardigan/420237.html?cgid=men-clothing-shop-new-arrivals-cg&dwvar420237_colorname=Indigo Multi&webcat=Men/Featured/Sweaters#prefn1=CategoryCode&prefv1=Sweaters&start=1&cgid=men-clothing-shop-new-arrivals-cg

Did anyone else notice a month ago there was a navy blue belted cardigan (In the POLO line) that was new...stayed on for about a week, then vanished. Never seen it anywhere since...
I peeped that navy cardigan. It was dope.

some interesting shorts popping up in pics for other new items.

one pair got pockets exact same as those amazing
amazing chino joggers...

i can't do cutoff/frayed shorts, but like the design a bit. Should mean some good southwest stuff coming...

wp_ss_20180314_0006.png
wp_ss_20180310_0010.png

30% code FAMILY works on the CPRL sneakers. Comes out to $45. Grabbed a navy blue, and white. Those look real clean for summer. Also added those k Swiss socks to the order. Shout out to jamesjyers jamesjyers for posting the link!

yah dude, you got it.

grabbed the green ones from Chicago RL... was down in florida a week ago, busted out some summertime faves.

pretty much wore those CP-93 shoes all week, and was surprised at how comfortable they were with a lot of walking around at Universal Studios and what not.
Also grabbed the new "polo prepster" shorts in black and dark blue from macy's. I like the nerdy, old man old school shorts... But these may even be a bit too short for me. Definite 80's vibe on them...

am amazed at how much polo I see when I'm in new York... equally amazed at how little I see when down in florida.

Just got both colors of the p wing T-shirt at Macy’s for the pre-sale. Not sure if I’ll keep both but I wanted to secure both because they were the only xxls in stock. And I got a pair of gray chinos on clearance for only $22

Posting for a friend. He has all the cross flag tees in XXL and is looking to downsize to XL. Dm me if interested in swapping. Much appreciated.

Just got both colors of the p wing T-shirt at Macy’s for the pre-sale. Not sure if I’ll keep both but I wanted to secure both because they were the only xxls in stock. And I got a pair of gray chinos on clearance for only $22

When does the actual sale start

Back
Top Bottom