**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

$425 really... I mean really:sick:

I’m sure the actual retail is around the $100-125 range but wow at that resell price

The prices I’ve been seeing on stuff is just flat out crazy. I just copped 2 cross flags tees for $100 off a retail site and saw resellers selling them 1 apiece for $100

I even see the outlet bear shirts still being sold for $75 like they can’t be had for bout $30 after the discount smh

They even had the nerve to have some of the items that were on sale 30% off from Macy’s overpriced all last week too

Can’t even support most these IG dudes anymore. Ever since snow beach release, they been rapin on new items. But it’s part of the game I guess. I know I’m not partaking

The price is that high because people pay It. I can see both sides of the coin. Educating the consumer on where to purchase is the only way to combat the consistent high price being charged by resellers if it bothers you that much.

Bear isle sweater is on sale at Macy’s for $157... does it fit roomy or not? I’m in the S to M range I’d purchase at that price

whats up with the stretch collars ? the navy bear crewneck had a stretched collar and this sailing crewneck looks the same...looks to be the case with the flags also

all this is going to be like jordans. supply and demand pricing while consumers are judging the quality. its going to be higher since people are paying for it and many younger can finally get this stuff brand new. $100 isn't bad. $425 is though

Picked up a few odds & ends during the RL sale...
EA0273F6-114A-4B63-BEAB-E3513BBF8C5A.jpeg

Damn shoulda grabbed that sailing sweater for retail when I had the chance!

Can’t believe that resale price!!

some new versions of the polo script tshirt at Macys

the red script on black T is pretty slick

the black on black one is nice too

WP_20180326_19_00_45_Pro.jpg
WP_20180326_19_00_53_Pro.jpg
Just a tip... you can use the Macy’s app to scan the barcode to find the web ID so that it can be found online ahead of others. I know I do that some times just so I can have it in my cart until a sale hits

Also does anyone know who’s still selling the tuxedo bear with jeans knit? I got the James Dean for $160 last week off eBay with the 20% off and got the bear isle today from Macy’s for $167. If I can find the tux bear knit around that price range that’d Be perfect

If people are gassed on that sailing gear, they’re going to lose it when the other stuff from the collection hits .com. I know I’m waiting for it.

There’s one particular jacket that’s already dropped without anyone even knowing about it around my way, including me!

This is worse than Supreme to get a hold of at retail right now let alone your own size! So damn salty right now!

There’s one particular jacket that’s already dropped without anyone even knowing about it around my way, including me!

This is worse than Supreme to get a hold of at retail right now let alone your own size! So damn salty right now!

Hopefully I’m able to come up on one...heard about it got someone tracking one down for me

Are you talking about the white one?

Cross flags hoodie went live on the UK site. sold out minus a Small. Since when does the UK get all the drops? RL is just toying with the US market. Every European who was rocking Ecko and fubu last year is now a "certified Lo head". Thats cool and all, but what about the US drops?

Back
Top Bottom