**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

They got larges in the 1993 shawl if thats what ya talkin bout. Dam my i phone doesnt show all the pics ya posting

They got larges in the 1993 shawl if thats what ya talkin bout. Dam my i phone doesnt show all the pics ya posting

it says they have larges..

but i tried adding to cart a few hours ago. It lets you, but then in cart it says "remove sold out items".

it says they have larges..

but i tried adding to cart a few hours ago. It lets you, but then in cart it says "remove sold out items".
Don't remove it from your cart. Since there's no watchlist on the U.S site, you should leave it in your cart and refresh from time to time. That's what I do and it works sometimes

anyone see the RLX belt in the golf pics the polo account on IG been posting?

matches the fall/winter 2018 stuff they showed at fashion show a couple months ago... With the orange rlx belt for purple label... But this looks really similar to the rlx logo golf belt from years ago, so might be something pulled out of their back stock?

wp_ss_20180409_0006.png

That’s just one of the sweaters I was talking about releasing. There is one more I’m sure is going to go for 3x times+ on eBay should you miss out on retail. Let’s hope that most of us who really wear this beat the resellers.

I hate that we won't be able to see the big picture till this stuff actually releases. resellers talking about "sold out in Europe, not available in USA, might be 20 years before this comes out again" lol

Polo store had this sweatshirt my lady wanted. I think it's weird that it's darling patches with this bear. They could've put a sailing bear or giant anchor instead

Attachments

• 20180409_225714.jpg
    20180409_225714.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom