**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

NICE.

didn't know CP-93 stuff was going to bloomingdale's... That might also mean Macy's, since they are owned by same parent company, right?

either way, more accessible than just Lord & Taylor or online.

Macy's maybe... I only say that because Ralph may want to segment the 93 line to particular stores and keep pumping "exclusives" through Macy's.

seems like they are continuing with the weird hybrid designs.

i know a lot of folks were not keen on the SKI 92 jacket at first, with the weird hybrid.... but i think it grew on everyone, and I absolutely love that jacket.

this i could see folks complaining that its meant to look like a long sleeve t-shirt is on under a short-sleeve hoodie, but i dig it.
going weird/hybrid/new is good on some of these retro ideas... stuff you end up loving the most long-term are often the most memorable.

upload_2018-4-10_16-56-49.png

also dig this... the stencil looking print on the front is good.

upload_2018-4-10_16-59-31.png

Where can I find these two hoodys?

i know a lot of folks were not keen on the SKI 92 jacket at first, with the weird hybrid.... but i think it grew on everyone, and I absolutely love that jacket.

this i could see folks complaining that its meant to look like a long sleeve t-shirt is on under a short-sleeve hoodie, but i dig it.
going weird/hybrid/new is good on some of these retro ideas... stuff you end up loving the most long-term are often the most memorable.

Thats essentially the p2 hoody. Only thing they changed was not keeping the front blank. They took the patch off the arm and added it to the chest. Not the worse change. These new hoodies are looking crazy. My closet is flooding. RL is coming for our savings this year.

Thats essentially the p2 hoody. Only thing they changed was not keeping the front blank. They took the patch off the arm and added it to the chest. Not the worse change. These new hoodies are looking crazy. My closet is flooding. RL is coming for our savings this year.

I highly recommend nobody on this forum use MINT . COM or something similar... It did a recap of my last year of spending.
Once I combined MACYS, Ralph Lauren Factory Stores, Ralph Lauren Mansion on Michigan Ave and random purchases on ebay/stock X... it was sickening.

Actually was really helpful for me to realize I was addicted, and needed to slow down. So limiting myself to only a couple items a month... not buying every color of the CP-93 t-shirt when I see em.

I highly recommend nobody on this forum use MINT . COM or something similar... It did a recap of my last year of spending.
Once I combined MACYS, Ralph Lauren Factory Stores, Ralph Lauren Mansion on Michigan Ave and random purchases on ebay/stock X... it was sickening.

Actually was really helpful for me to realize I was addicted, and needed to slow down. So limiting myself to only a couple items a month... not buying every color of the CP-93 t-shirt when I see em.
Lol I don't need a site or app to tell me to chill. It's too easy to get caught up in the hype & chaos. Plus I have priorities & other hobbies/interests that cost money, so I've always limited myself to 2-3 of the hardest pieces of each collection. Salute to the ones who can & do kop every piece tho. RL's making it a hard year for sure.

Anyone have pics of any sailing items coming aside from the sweatshirt? Like will that graphic be on a tee or anything?

Mannnn look. Seems everyday mine come home talkin bout they need “x” amount of dollars for somthinn...SMH

Thank god my wife didnt want to take my daughter to disney during the winter, or else no snow beach for me. We going next month, so chillin back on a lot of the sailing pieces for now.

Back
Top Bottom