**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Pick ups from the last week or so. I’m ready for this next release in June now!
E688CC34-BA23-493D-8B0C-840E14D1F93B.jpeg

Honestly, I’ll be glad when the cp93 stuff is done. It was never my thing and I don’t love a single thing that’s been released.

Add to that I’m usually hesitant about buying online because the sizing is so crazy. I just got a large polo bear hoodie that’s basically a small and a half

Pick ups from the last week or so. I’m ready for this next release in June now!
E688CC34-BA23-493D-8B0C-840E14D1F93B.jpeg
Honestly, I’ll be glad when the cp93 stuff is done. It was never my thing and I don’t love a single thing that’s been released.

Add to that I’m usually hesitant about buying online because the sizing is so crazy. I just got a large polo bear hoodie that’s basically a small and a half

Lol

tenor.gif

I need Ralph to keep flooding every department store and website with the CP-93 collection, and I hope that the Fall 18' CLIMB retro collection is even more saturated.
These retro releases have people sleeping on everything that I like from RL. I've been able to buy everything that I've had on my wishlist at discounted/clearance prices, and the grails that I've been chasing for years have been much easier to find at lower prices. It will be a sad day when everyone starts waking up from the retro excitement.

I just got those cp 93 sweatpants today in the mail honestly they fit weird and they seem kinda heavy for the summer they seem kind of short maybe because they aren't tapered that much at the bottom

I just got those cp 93 sweatpants today in the mail honestly they fit weird and they seem kinda heavy for the summer they seem kind of short maybe because they aren't tapered that much at the bottom
Yea my only gripe was how heavy they are. Deff can’t wear em in the summer.

I posted about this before and nobody seemed to agree.

They are definitely short... At least for me, they have length and taper of joggers but look of tracksuit pants. Might fit fine if shorter but at 6'3''... Looks weird on me. And design is definitely spring /summer too... Had to return

I posted about this before and nobody seemed to agree.

They are definitely short... At least for me, they have length and taper of joggers but look of tracksuit pants. Might fit fine if shorter but at 6'3''... Looks weird on me. And design is definitely spring /summer too... Had to return

I’m 6’1’’ and got an XL in those pants. They fit like my other joggers if not a little looser so I don’t think there’s anything off about them. Sucks to hear that they are fitting weird on some though, one of my favorite pieces from the CP-93 collection thus far.

Back
Top Bottom