**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I must get this...wildlife cardigan

Attachments

• IMG_20180909_133632.jpg
    IMG_20180909_133632.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 76
Alert new outlets bear color
What’s the retail on that? I missed last months bear shirt which had this same bear but I prefer this color hoodie with the bear over the shirt released last month... now onto wondering what the next bear tee will be

Also saw that CLIMB hoodie in Macy’s in person finally... passed on the presale 30%.... I think the tee looks better plus the graphic is more fuller

NOW that green cardigan with all of the patches over it? Pulled the trigger on that

It's called the Moatlands boot, RL Purple Label.
Screenshot_20180909-140248_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180909-140322_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180909-140303_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180909-140343_Chrome.jpg
Wtf??? Yo these are fly!!! Yes I said fly not fresh dope lit or any other fandingle saying. I envisioned a whole wardrobe (I’m talking for one pair and no re runs for a month or two) for all you posted!!! Tapered and pleated so the shoes can be the star of the show.

Wtf??? Yo these are fly!!! Yes I said fly not fresh dope lit or any other fandingle saying. I envisioned a whole wardrobe (I’m talking for one pair and no re runs for a month or two) for all you posted!!! Tapered and pleated so the shoes can be the star of the show.
I agree with all of this. I either roll my pants or wear pants that break above the ankle when I wear my pair. They are easily one of RL's most timeless boots since they have been released year after year.
20180909_190605.jpg

I agree with all of this. I either roll my pants or wear pants that break above the ankle when I wear my pair. They are easily one of RL's most timeless boots since they have been released year after year.
20180909_190605.jpg
There was a time when this was the regular for Ralph.the quality and craftsmanship Even the outsourcing was fantastic. Rl kept it up w/ RRL,woman’s (even the “lauren” line) and most recently denim & supply (they had some top notch imports) I like but have not bought in years the new balance outsource pairs. I think the last pair of rl shoes I bought in store was at a outlet in p.a. Back in the early 90’s when they sold any and everything ralph.I been eying the RRL workmen boot since saw then in person.

are there any sites with the Alpine hoody still in stock? the only place i can see it is oznico, but they've only got small

There was a time when this was the regular for Ralph.the quality and craftsmanship Even the outsourcing was fantastic. Rl kept it up w/ RRL,woman’s (even the “lauren” line) and most recently denim & supply (they had some top notch imports) I like but have not bought in years the new balance outsource pairs. I think the last pair of rl shoes I bought in store was at a outlet in p.a. Back in the early 90’s when they sold any and everything ralph.I been eying the RRL workmen boot since saw then in person.

Think all Ralph “nice” shoes are outsourced. Has always been that way, no? There might be a one-off that’s made in house but I don’t know of it..

Think all Ralph “nice” shoes are outsourced. Has always been that way, no? There might be a one-off that’s made in house but I don’t know of it..
Not for all lines.there would be a few styles that was in house but not many(rl footwear in general) it was a time that said items had to have a air of quality before the rl branding would be applied.rl stop selling foot apparel at the outlets in the late 90’s/early 2000’s and the only place you could get them was the mansion or Macy’s,Bloomingdale’s ect. And the when the .com first went live and even then it was a very selective amount then some time around 2002/03 every “on the block” chains(dr.jays,s&d,jimmy jazz ect) had a **** load of cheap looking footwear w/ the man and horse on them.
We are long gone from those days of rl shoes being a thing of exclusivity...a few pairs yes but all lines not anymore.

if they are touching the stadium 1992 stuff again does this mean there's hope of them retroing the navy snow beach hoody with the olive sleeves?? :emoji_heart_eyes:

I wouldn’t call what he is doing “touching the stadium 1992 stuff again”. He’s basically using a few parts of what actually comprise the stadium line, a plate, a pwing patch. None of these designs are in anyway associated with the stadium line save for the stadium plate. With the unveiling of this collection it appears there will no longer be any direct retros anytime soon.

thank you man!

I wouldn’t call what he is doing “touching the stadium 1992 stuff again”. He’s basically using a few parts of what actually comprise the stadium line, a plate, a pwing patch. None of these designs are in anyway associated with the stadium line save for the stadium plate. With the unveiling of this collection it appears there will no longer be any direct retros anytime soon.

well i guess its retro inspired. the fact it has 1992 on it, to me means its a nod to the past

Back
Top Bottom