**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just picked them up from dxl.
20180914_205055.jpg

5E7C6BD9-9528-4AF8-A5A0-4B55EE059F13.jpeg
A0A5F607-0BD6-44D9-8641-48F93C7C0B1D.jpeg
5AA4A9C4-1074-4363-8C27-EB8433AD7057.jpeg
E8A8F2A1-5A9C-4BA1-8F56-0F7667CF3AB2.jpeg

Not paying retail for non of these puffy remix I.T.’s
If I cop anything I will be getting the corny flag ox off immediately. These srinky dink stick & patch garments are the worse,the first go round I would say was done by the bonding process(the rafting line from a few years back) but this is straight up glue and stick. And the color bleeds (as I was peeling off the flag the red was bleeding into the red.) $20 for a $60 hat is still to much imo if the quality is...or non quality should I say is not there. The man & horse on the front is the only one done right as its sill a rubber sticker but not raised like the others.
Previous years us open/ Wimbledon items are way better (04 to 08 maybe 2010) especially the RLX ones.
Logo looks like it's made of snack cake frosting. It peeled way too early, with what looked like no effort :smh:
Screenshot_20180914-224125_Chrome.jpg

Finally copped the Hawaii souvenir sweater today for $125 with the 30% off sweaters promo from the RL site...

s7-1284823_alternate3

along with the matching socks for $8 so I could save $8 on shipping.

s7-1288043_lifestyle
great buys!

Im satisfied with the quality of most of the retro stuff. Most of the items are just not as heavy as the ogs. They still seem well made and comfy to wear. The wool sweaters are more comfortable to wear for instance. Some pieces here and there have been crap tho. One thing i wonder about is the durability of the print. Seems like it can peel off. Just an assumption for now unless it actually hapens
The embroidery was top notch tread gage and dye color was almost 100% dead on for the cross flags.A lot of this cotton blend stuff I just don’t see lasting 20+ years.there was a few classic made wool sweaters that’s gonna last but not most of them I don’t even own any new bears cause of the quality.did you see the picture cus I posted? It should not have been that easy to remove anything.

Just picked mine up , it’s $125 and sales rep told me it was bloomies exclusive

Thanks for the heads up. Doesn't look like bloomies chicago ever got em.

Anyone got the link to the product page on Bloomingdale's site? Can't find it using any search. Would like to bookmark it in hopes of grabbing later.

Would have figured the climb turtleneck would have popped up on euro sites by now. Maybe its a "phase 2" item? Cp-93 had a few waves of product, so possibly hi tech will get the same?

Thanks for the heads up. Doesn't look like bloomies chicago ever got em.

Anyone got the link to the product page on Bloomingdale's site? Can't find it using any search. Would like to bookmark it in hopes of grabbing later.

Would have figured the climb turtleneck would have popped up on euro sites by now. Maybe its a "phase 2" item? Cp-93 had a few waves of product, so possibly hi tech will get the same?
I have an XL...not sure if i will keep it...don't think I can pull off turtlenecks

Back
Top Bottom