**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Up on saks

ED16D342-9D5E-40E4-A5BC-2D6926D84811.png
8316648C-0E07-44E9-80A6-D910BFAAEB8E.png

Kinda want to cop the velour sweatsuit :lol:

Wish Macy's had the blue/yellow bubble in bigger sizes in stock. Stay missing out on that one.

This joint kinda clean too

Screenshot_2018-12-03-17-13-25-622_com.android.chrome.png
Weren't you banned from the online experience?
I wore my vintage sitting bear to Round Two here, guys gave love to it, told me "Don't ever get rid of that"
They going put you in one of their episodes watch

They Definitely fronted on us with the wallet and the belt. I dont get it. Certain accessories will sell themselves, why they wouldnt market them to the US i have no clue.
Sacks had the belt..but cheaply made...I got rid.of it quick...I didn't even know about wallet till now

That pwing hat is fresh to me! I like it better than the one from last years stadium collection. Will be keeping an eye out for this one

I love that they make so much bear stuff. I'd rather have options and can choose what I like (and get it on sale) than a limited selection (or even worse, limited availability that's harder to get on sale). There are no downsides for the consumer/wearer on them over-using it...
I fell the Complete opposite.
I miss when things like the teddy was limited/ exclusive to Macy’s and the holidays only. Even and when it was just for the outlets afterward only complaints was it was just tees and the print was a transfer but the images was still the original illustration(woman and kids always have killed it). Now it’s nothing special about it just a bunch of over used non imagaitve designs that don’t have the same charm nor quality. And the few quality pieces are far and few and what we are left with is a s**t load of cheap bargain bin pieces. For these reasons I have stayed away. I knew before and was at the “bring it back” party for the teddy and saw what was coming just and knew it was a no go for me just not to the extent. (Only one I like are the rlx & Martin knits but own nether) jmo.

Last edited:
Anyone own any of the turtlenecks? Trying to see how sizing is. I’m usually a M, but I’m thinking theytrba bit oversized and i’ll need a S.
36C81796-452F-437E-9772-0AC8555ADC3A.jpeg

Went crazy on these socks from Urban.
ACE4A667-87C2-43CF-97F3-AC38E7983BA4.jpeg

From what I seen previous of ya fits I would say for a small or med. if you can try a boys L/XL (a men’s small).

Aren't these women socks? Can't be looking like luckyluciano with me feet trying to hulk out with those

As long as ya not shaq foot size no worries on the socks. Lol

The double up on this uk exclusive gem was mandatory
AB2D2BBB-C034-4DD7-86DC-EB1A4DFBB778.jpeg
The only retro line I can say Ralph did 100%?right.
I dunno bout uk exclusive, Hudson's Bay got those.
HB is considered a European company (Canadian originally and still is) but yeah this piece and the hood was Italy London and Spain exclusives. Found this out when I got mine.

Back
Top Bottom