**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

yah think i should pull the trigger on the resellers? they asking $125 and thats the lowest i seen for the red cross flags

or should i just be patient and hit the outlets next week

i live in brooklyn i got a feeling its guna be sold out at the jersey ones and long island

Last edited:
Yesterday. IMG_20190222_083757_814.jpg

Anyone own rrl slim fit and rrl slim narrow? How much more slim are the narrow ones? Did you size up?

Own slim fit but looking for a black pair and the only non selvedge pair they have is slim narrow. Not sure if it'll fit well or be too tight. May just go for the selvedge...

Functionality report: This Hi Tech vest is the truth. It actually performs in the manner it was built, and built old school ralph quality, except the strap button, which breaks on all of them day one (he used the world's most brittle, unbending plastic on that button.) It was 63ish degrees here raining nonstop, long and hard. water just bounces off this thing. Truly water repellent. I stayed dry all day, except for my sleeves of course. And the pockets, well nuff said. Love this thing. Getting another one, dying it solid dark navy blue. That's the plan.

I'm good on the cross flag apparel but I'm happy everybody seems to be able to purchase them without too much trouble. If everything works out for me I'll be getting something pretty important during this sale the website is having

saw the flags hoodie and t shirt but passed... my local outlet store didnt have the crewneck which i wanted to cop... so i walked out empty handed and not even mad :lol:

finally a classic non "double knit" retro! much appreciated ralph. 1987 indeed...
IMG_7427.JPG

IMG_7378.JPG

Dope. Killed it.

Ole dude in the pic rocking '87 Air Max Lights. Wish they'ed bring those back, and get the toebox right.

your referring to these?
IMG_7477.JPG

guess that photos circa 89?
Yup my hood Brownsville brooklyn USA!! Rack ,ski and beck on the roofs of Marcus Garvey houses. Everything you see in that pick is from 1987-1989.thoese were really dangerous times salut to all that made it out. All scars aren’t physical most are mental
Again it’s deeper than clothes. Peace

What the hell is a mello ball polo jacket and while we at it what the the F**k is a Freddy Kruger crossflags hoodie???? These things don’t even exist!!!!

:lol:

Relax.

Just called it the Melo ball because he was wearing it. Clearly that's not what it's called.

But since you're so moved by it, can you find it for me (size L) and send me the link?

Thanks. :nthat:

so is the cross flags sweater as thin as people are saying?

id pay instagram prices in a heartbeat if it was nice quality. im not even sure if ralph outlets exist in the UK

so is the cross flags sweater as thin as people are saying?

id pay instagram prices in a heartbeat if it was nice quality. im not even sure if ralph outlets exist in the UK
I purchased the blue white hoodie first time it was released in the uk. To me its close to og quality. To me it feels like a little better quality than the tri color from the outlet. Havent felt the other crew necks that dropped online in person. Cant speak on the red blue hoodie yet but its coming to me by mail. Hope they didnt cheapen the quality on the outlet releases.

I purchased the blue white hoodie first time it was released in the uk. To me its close to og quality. To me it feels like a little better quality than the tri color from the outlet. Havent felt the other crew necks that dropped online in person. Cant speak on the red blue hoodie yet but its coming to me by mail. Hope they didnt cheapen the quality on the outlet releases.

yeah i saw a couple people saying the tri colour from outlets is thin and wont last a couple washes. you have one? im tempted to snag one from insta, i just hope they dont show up in TK Maxx after :lol:

Back
Top Bottom