**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ehh, they keep screwing around and jacking up the price when they do the % off. Still waiting on the CNY polo to drop more. I was able to stock up on underwear when they were doing the $10 off $25 and $20 off $45 sale, cheaper than buying at the outlet when they have buy on get on 50% off the 3 packs.

Anybody know if there is a difference in fit from the outlet bear tees and the macys bear tees
I'm not sure if they've changed but about a year ago when the tuxedo bear was out I tried both and the Macy's one was a true classic fit while the outlet iteration was slightly tighter.

Anybody got the Hi-Tech pants? Wondering how the fit is on them. Might have a link on the blue pair.

Also what stood out from that Macy’s sale was this to me. Never saw this one before.
4CA54AFC-50E4-4691-9A6F-05C8881052D6.png

Anybody got the Hi-Tech pants? Wondering how the fit is on them. Might have a link on the blue pair.

Also what stood out from that Macy’s sale was this to me. Never saw this one before.
4CA54AFC-50E4-4691-9A6F-05C8881052D6.png
I had the olive green hi-tech pants in xxl and they fit like a pair of long John's they were so tight :lol:

Cycle Man, Hang Man, and Sportsman sweater. Thats what all the resellers
are going after. Huge general release so they wont eat. I will go for the hang man.
Cycling should be nylon. Everyone can have more polo than me. I dont measure my di..k on that. Most people dont wear Polo like that. I go after the artistic pieces. P racer is ok.

Back
Top Bottom