**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Greetings all! Been gone a while. Older pick ups, heavy disco.
20190111_204813.jpg

really love this hat, and all the compartments
20190122_172704.jpg

Anything noteworthy at outlets lately?

Good.. I'm hoping there's no minimum on it this time. Been eyeballing a piece or 2 under 150 that I want for the low.

I believe they can only refund what's returned in other words order the $150 min keep what you want return the rest bam no minimum

What's good? Been lurking here for a while now but wanted to share my latest cop. I know a few purists here might think the Indigo popover is sacrilegious but I think it's a fresh take on the classic, perfect for fall! The material is bit thicker and it wears a touch bigger than the original Stadium popover, and the quality is top notch.
20191003_172632.jpg

What's good? Been lurking here for a while now but wanted to share my latest cop. I know a few purists here might think the Indigo popover is sacrilegious but I think it's a fresh take on the classic, perfect for fall! The material is bit thicker and it wears a touch bigger than the original Stadium popover, and the quality is top notch.
20191003_172632.jpg
Fukc Polo purists. These dudes out here wearing fugazi custom hats then hating on the new pop over at the same time. lol The new pop over is an official polo release. The old man aint releasing the pop over in the original color way again, anytime soon. I got better things to do then to wait on original colorways from polo. Supreme has a nice Honda collection I'm buying right now. NEW classics.

When the fireman cp 93 coat comes back, I will purchase that. Unless he drops the pop over in white or red and blue for the 2020 games, I'll take my indigo popover and call it a collection. Thank U for the memories Polo.

Last edited:
Got my order from 10/2 in yesterday. Last two orders have been fast ship as in next day. Curious if they gonna let that 30% apply to the stadium hat :lol: usually I use PayPal and adjustments are dumb fast.

Back
Top Bottom