**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The Five Horseman Rugby is $125. They finally throw a bone to us. It's not an item I like or voted for though.

The app is trash. Had the Horsemen in my cart checking out it stalls then says out of stock.
Go back there is only L left. Go to grab that it’s gone. Oh well can’t win’em all.

First thing I see when I copped my rugby lol 😂
57FDC876-0F97-4A35-A75E-D7AE65DB9FCE.jpeg

I don't understand polo. Sometimes they drop some of the ugliest behinds rugby shirts at around $248 that not body wants and now this five horse at $125. This was a Christmas gift. With some administration fees. I think of this as the bike hoodie which was another treat.

I always thought the Orange was a little overrated but I thought it was just me. The blue is definitely a nice low key balance to the stampede across your chest. But I’ve seen some dope orange + various fall colors with the rugby. So salute to those that pull it off.

is it me or does the fit look thinner on this version?

Had the blue I had scooped off of someone years ago for dirt cheap. Eventually ended up selling it but I did like that rugby. Was certainly a head turner. Wonder if the new ones run big like the old ones did.

7854E995-D48E-425B-8189-38E29D8F6AA5.jpeg

Been there / rocked that
Thirstin literally had bags of these rugby when they dropped and was giving them away
I got mine bnwt from my guy polo pirate
Years ago
Hey I like all the colors but I do like the blue Better overall. The pink woman’s version is fire on the right lady.
Let not act this is the only overhyped lo piece anything snow beach anyone?!
Grail??? I don’t apply that to anything
I just cop and rock.
DEC1C83C-339C-4507-9DC4-DCCA32D0892C.jpeg

Rare 7 man & horse turtleneck
There are several versions to the multiple man&horse equestrian design that go under the radar

Last edited:
The price is good on the horse rugby tho. Not my cup of tea, but I don't like any rugby shirts.
Maybe a white rugby with the original P wing symbol in blue and red font would be nice.

P WING RUGBY.jpg

A white P wing rugby is the only Polo rugby I want to own. Original colorway and with a patch. No heat press or vinyl pressing.

I would be wearing this working the register at the Polo Ralph store.
Forget that, people would be asking for what I'm wearing instead of the store merch.

Bring back this rugby as well. Don't update. Just make a replica.

cp rugby.jpg

No pressed vinyl. Timeless patch and original colorway. TIMELESS.

Last edited:
7854E995-D48E-425B-8189-38E29D8F6AA5.jpeg

Been there / rocked that
Thirstin literally had bags of these rugby when they dropped and was giving them away
I got mine bnwt from my guy polo pirate
Years ago
Hey I like all the colors but I do like the blue Better overall. The pink woman’s version is fire on the right lady.
Let not act this is the only overhyped lo piece anything snow beach anyone?!
Grail??? I don’t apply that to anything
I just cop and rock.
DEC1C83C-339C-4507-9DC4-DCCA32D0892C.jpeg

Rare 7 man & horse turtleneck
There are several versions to the multiple man&horse equestrian design that go under the radar
Wow! I've never seen the turtleneck before. Great post.

Back
Top Bottom