**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wish that rugby shirt would drop a little lower. Seen it Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom for less than what the RL site is offering but its still not low enough for me. If I see it for 65 it's mine

Polo Sport tees came in today........ thanks again for the heads up.
4DE8B589-5C43-4311-A4ED-769CC6F6AA64.jpeg

I might do a crown collection....... that’s how I store them to keep dust off and in a box smh.
7167AE6D-09DD-4E60-9DC0-5E96E2E4FF93.jpeg

I dont feel everything has to be a perfect match. It comes off like you tryin too hard if the kicks match the shirt and the hat all perfectly. I just buy what i think is a dope stand alone item and then when its time to wear i grab something that goes with it. I feel like certain items can go with an item without neccassarily matching with it. Maybe if the kicks are too loud the shirt can be more toned down.
Cool story bro

Hey guys, I'm still pretty new to the thread & collecting polo in general compared to a lot of you but I'm hoping to catch some NT generosity anyways...

I've had my eye on this Classic fit Utility Shirt for sometime now watching it drop in price to a reasonable amount. Unfortunately no canadian RL retailers ever got it AFAIK & rl .com removed shipping to Canada pretty soon after I'd just started collecting. Anyways reaching out in hopes someone in here from the states would be willing to proxy it for me; I know cross border companies are an option but I'm really trying to avoid paying the duty & service fee that comes along with that.

I know it's a bit of a crazy time right now & to some of you me asking this favour might seem ridiculous, but if any of you are planning an order from RL anyways and or would feel comfortable doing this for me PM me & we can try to sort out the details.
1587080480795.png

Thanks & stay safe :emoji_pray:

Had to meet that spend $25 for free shipping minimum huh :lol:....... Me 2 lol. I hate when my stuff comes off the sales floor, I want mine still in the plastic (not tried on with no stains or lint).

That’s weird that they canceled did you only have only one item in the order, maybe it’s because we ordered multiples. I would finesse customer service into giving me another color for the same price.
They canceled my red polo sport too. I'm salt yall getting yours and I ordered when the sale first hit too.

If anyone still has a 30 they’re willing to let go hit my PM. I’ve had 14 items in my cart for the past few weeks and now I’m starting to see the red “items removed due to unavailability” message at the top. I need to pull a quick trigger on a few of them

If anyone still has a 30 they’re willing to let go hit my PM. I’ve had 14 items in my cart for the past few weeks and now I’m starting to see the red “items removed due to unavailability” message at the top. I need to pull a quick trigger on a few of them
People got that stimulus check in that’s why

People got that stimulus check in that’s why
Lmao I know. I was still holding out now I’m panicking like hold up, I’ve had this stuff sitting for a few weeks now. I also like how the site now lets you know within your cart if something is low stock or not. Nothing was low on stock now all of a sudden 2 got removed for unavailability lol

Only got a 20% code left

Trying to track down this shirt . Haven’t had any luck so far . Medium if anyone has it and might wanna sell.
891A24F7-39BB-4060-AB29-3B41C594E1CE.jpeg

Be prepared to spend a grip. This shirt goes for a few hundred. Remember passing it up for $50 at Jimmy Jazz because I thought I could come back a few days later and pick it up. I was wrong.

Be prepared to spend a grip. This shirt goes for a few hundred. Remember passing it up for $50 at Jimmy Jazz because I thought I could come back a few days later and pick it up. I was wrong.
Don’t mind spending the money I just can’t find it . 50$ bro u can’t risk those deals I did that once before though n missed out.

Last edited:
Where do you all get these so called coupons? Where do I sign up for em and can I apply em to a fragrance I want from RL website?

I need this in my life...

Not sure how I'm going to get this done site doesn't give me option to ship to Canada Gad Damnit

Screenshot_20200420-111526_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom