**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

RicoSwa RicoSwa this is your moment b

1E34CF3C-C2CC-4553-8514-475FD8CA4AAB.png

if it was me and I could design I always thought private jets and small aircraft lifestyle would fit perfectly in the rl world and especially now people need travel inspiration good luck to whoever wins this ....tho something tells me they already picked out a winner and a design and are just mining ideas but RicoSwa RicoSwa it’s time to put your money where your fingers are...a pajama bear would be poignant this season

Last edited:
Its Hilfiger from the Tommy jeans sailing retro collection
that came about months ago. It was sold out here
but an Italian website had a few items left. Hat is not from collection.

I don't have to lie. For what? The style number is in the pic. Call them.

Don't ever do that again.

I think what the previous poster was getting at with the "That ain't no retro" comment is probably the same thing I thought when I saw it; "Why the hell is "Jeans" on there? "

Because the original was "Tommy Hilfiger Sailing Gear". It never said "Jeans". I don't get why he'd bring it back and insert the word jeans. Must be the marketing guys researched and they get more sales with the youngsters with "Jeans"? I dunno. Otherwise, looks good.

Here is the OG Tommy Sailing logo I know and have always f'ed with.

RE IMG_0669 Tommy Sailing.jpg

REIMG_0670 Tommy Sailing II.jpg

BTW, never "only Polo" for the kid. Polo/Tommy/Nautica: The Triumvirate. Always.

Tommy Blow Up Crest.JPG

1995 (Tommy , Guess Jeans, Reebok Classics)

Hilfiger 85 Accord Guess Jeans Reebok 95.jpg

TranspcriptSessions.jpg

RESIZE54247987_22144071RESIZE98627887_4892663282732743002_n.jpg

Last edited:
RicoSwa RicoSwa this is your moment b

1E34CF3C-C2CC-4553-8514-475FD8CA4AAB.png

if it was me and I could design I always thought private jets and small aircraft lifestyle would fit perfectly in the rl world and especially now people need travel inspiration good luck to whoever wins this ....tho something tells me they already picked out a winner and a design and are just mining ideas but RicoSwa RicoSwa it’s time to put your money where your fingers are...a pajama bear would be poignant this season
I’m looking for the hat in the bottom image . Can’t find it in site . Beside that I got another 30% code on RL site if someone needs it .

Yeah, first time I've seen that color. Some how, that hat seems to be built different than the ones they dropped?
Think it's this years version, hat's not there but other rainbow logo products are all on preorder on saks:

can't be certain but it looks embroidered too.

Bruh what you doin to get these codes lol they don’t send me anything but “shop now before your bag is gone” and “new RL at home” BS

they act like I don’t deserve it or something lol
They want more of my money lol . Idk I have 3 acct with 3 diff emails I got 3 codes but 2 of the emails Had the same “exclusive code “ so I don’t think it’s one time use .

Is that Sponge Bob in the upper right of original pic?!
I’m expecting Kiton, Brioni, Valentino, etc.
What in the world.
:emoji_dizzy_face:
Moschino sponge bob. Its sportswear. Visors tees Bowling shirts etc Polo is sportswear. lol
I showed you designer sportswear. lmao
Brioni and Kiton aint known for sportswear.

Polo stadium and cp 93 is sportswear. Snow Beach.
I showed you sportswear from Italian brands that girls like instead of polo sportswear.
Brioni and Kiton make athletic visors and graphic tees like versace?
Thats a football jersey from moschino.
Brioni makes football jerseys? I know Polo does.

The velvety Rolls Royce Aston Martin Versace tee will get me way more attention than a stadium tee.
Trust me. Just showing what the girls in my culture like now that replaced polo from 92.
I dress for females not males. I still wear polo but like most, its for old time sake.

An example of what girls used to dress like in my school back in the 90s. Which is why I started
wearing Polo. I dress to get girls not friends.
1589404508934.png

If this is your girl, calm down. Just using the way she dresses as an example of
what polo girls dressed like in the 90s. This style is still fly also.

The girls in my culture dress like this now.
1589404806727.png

Both fly, but Polo aint what the girls in my culture wear now. It is still fly tho.
I like both styles. But one is classic and one is new.

Last edited:
Peace... recently acquired this piece (vintage) and wanted to know what ya would recommend to restore it (looks like bleach stains & hopefully not pit stains :emoji_disappointed_relieved:) ? If I were to dye it I don't really want to remove the patches, (it has very specific threading).

I feel like dyeing it is my only option, was also thinking about covering it with fabric. The fabric I was thinking of was a thermal type as pictured below.

Peace!

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600-1.jpg
br68130-19.jpg bd5efc57026d6720408b111e536ee15a.jpg

Its 2020, no one needs to be "dressing" to get girls. Wear what YOU like cause YOU like it

Dude you what I mean. You wear what is popular at the time to pull females. People are wearing gucci now
and they wore Givenchy 5 years ago. I know you wouldnt wear bell bottoms even if it were Polo because nobody wears bell bottoms anymore.

Dude you what I mean. You wear what is popular at the time to pull females. People are wearing gucci now
and they wore Givenchy 5 years ago. I know you wouldnt wear bell bottoms even if it were Polo because nobody wears that anymore.
With all due respect no the hell I dont, I wouldn't wear bell bottoms cause I dont like the way they look. I didnt wear distressed denim cause I didnt like it, same with jogger pants. Not in grade school anymore

Peace... recently acquired this piece (vintage) and wanted to know what ya would recommend to restore it (looks like bleach stains & hopefully not pit stains :emoji_disappointed_relieved:) ? If I were to dye it I don't really want to remove the patches, (it has very specific threading).

I feel like dyeing it is my only option, was also thinking about covering it with fabric. The fabric I was thinking of was a thermal type as pictured below.

Peace!

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600-1.jpg
br68130-19.jpg bd5efc57026d6720408b111e536ee15a.jpg
It’s aluminum from deodorant that does that...

Back
Top Bottom