**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Aliens are already here. Stop looking in the sky and space for them.
This is more logical then them traveling millions of light years to see a primitive society.
How about they arrived millions of years ago, and built this society.
God didn't create you in his image. A visitor enhanced your brain and stole your image.
More logical that they are among us. Men In Black is a non official sequel to They Live.
It is a wonder they were not sued by John Carpenter.

Now yall WOKE.

Ralph won't give us patches and embroidered hard lettering anymore.
If this was new Polo, all the font would be heat pressed. The F1 and Sailing lines from HilfIger
are top notch. Polo is going low cost production while competitors are stepping up quality.

STAY WOKE

WAKE UP THE POLO PRODUCTION TEAM BEFORE THEY END UP LIKE
J CREW.

Why don't they lower the quality and expand production of just the horse branded shirts then increase quality and lower production
on the sportswear that has font and illustrations.? PROBLEM SOLVED.

That’s not even real Tommy it’s a mercedes shirt for Lewis Hamilton with a tommy flag on it no wonder it’s better than anything at the mall

Sounds like Rico’s beef is price to quality ratio 90% of the price is marketing not production crack the code how to reduce the cost of getting products sold then You can increase quality once again you’re not buying product your buying a lifestyle see thru the veil forget all your cares throw them away you’ll be happier

Let me live sir, the Ralph ones are double the price of Hanes and you get one less pair

Jockey over everything.

Spandex, moisture wicking, cool fibers, color stay, multiple fits...

and

Cheap!

Privates spoiled rotten...especially in the summer.

Thank me later when you're out in July walking around like...

c02.gif

They don't but I take what the youngins wear and make it an upgraded 1990s look. I'm a 40 old that still looks hip AF and all the kiddos look up to me. I work in a HS so I know. You guys need to upgrade your closets. No one dresses like Mitchell and Ness Fabolous anymore.

That’s not even real Tommy it’s a mercedes shirt for Lewis Hamilton with a tommy flag on it no wonder it’s better than anything at the mall

The F1 collection is nice. I been collecting it for years. Polo is dope . That dont mean I just wear Polo.
Ralph won't even re release the full stadium or full snow beach collection. But Tommy and AMG gives
the ENTIRE F1 collection. You can even buy
the actual racing suits they drive in.

1589577181981.png

Its always about the females. Yall thought I was joking.
1589578756999.png

Last edited:
Jockey over everything.

and

Cheap!

c02.gif
Airism from Uniqlo>>>>>>>

You're welcome.

Stadium Fleece.
Polo won't even release the entire stadium collection in original form.
Pieces like this are lost forever or ruined by the new retro design team.
fleece-removebg-preview.png

Just replicate it and do not change anything. Why can't they do that?
They cant just make a replica, Polo has to ruin any old designs with a re design.

I would stand on a line for the complete original stadium collection without any changes.
But Polo knows if yall get the whole collection, you wont buy the new stuff.
They have no faith in the new designs. Which explains everything.

This fleece replicated and unchanged would sell a million units in a day.
There are morons in those front offices at RL.

Last edited:
Jockey over everything.

and

Cheap!

c02.gif
Airism from Uniqlo>>>>>>>

You're welcome.
I will take this information into consideration, thanks for the suggestions. Just trying something new

Not really trying to impress kids, or anyone else for that matter with my clothing purchases. With all due respect

First it was for the ladies now it’s for the kids we got some creepers on here hide your wives hide your kids there’s rapists on the loose

Polo is scared to release the complete unchanged snow beach stadium and cp 93 collections.
They release re designs but not the original designs.
They know none of you will buy the new designs if you
get ya hands on the entire original collections. Yall damn well know yall would buy 2 original
stadium fleece replicas instead of one new polo piece.

There is no future at Polo. When Ralph dies, his kids are going to sell the whole
company to some Asian conglomerate. Just like DKNY did and Bape did and etc etc etc
The Aians will re release it in original form and everyone will have the OG pieces brand new and
then nobody will wear Polo anymore.

In about five to ten years, Polo will be owned by Asians and all the OG designs will be available
in all sizes. Nobody gonna do photo shoots anymore because most collectors will have near perfect replicas.
You think Asians care. Look how they bootleg Jordans. lol Just be patient. Near perfect replicas.

Ralph's kids don't even wear the brand. They admitted that to Oprah. Retail is a nightmare now. They have a world recognized
all american brand and that will get them a few billion when its sold. And no more meetings and
dealing with share holders. The kids can enjoy their money and pursue their own lives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom