**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Haven't posted a pick up in a while...
20200613_223259.jpg

Only if that long sleeve polo sport didnt have that horsey on it smh.
I agree but I’m starting to appreciate the poney again to the rest of the world that symbol is you made it you can afford nice things it represents so much more than the brand with that said I would slap a p wing from rl jewelery on there faster than a rapper gets fuxt

FOR THOSE INTERESTED:

Outlet store is going to have major markdowns tonight. They are trying to dump all of the Spring product that has been sitting since March to make way for Summer. Expect big Father's Day sale and July 4 sale.

Look for the first wave of Polo Sport to hit the outlet. I don't know the date though. It will be those cheap tees and some other pieces that dropped early Spring 2020.

The Polo Bear City Series sweatshirts on RL.com for $150 are in my outlet in L.A. After stacking the 30% off the store with 25% coupon my Las Vegas Bear came out to about $75.
Las Vegas Bear SOLD OUT
Chicago Bear SOLD OUT
New York Bear TONS LEFT
Dubai Bear TONS LEFT

Last edited:
Only thing I'm interested in is the blue beacon hoody, need to take back this leather jacket anyway so I'll check it out, hopefully Thornton has more stuff than Castle Rock.

Also the hope shirt is dope.

I'm going to be upstate father's day weekend.
Hopefully the outlet is open and I get a 30% coupon

Already got the jacket.
Makes allot of ssense to wait for price drop.

1592376001153.png

Made in the USA on the jacket. Never selling it. That wont happen again.

Last edited:
I agree but I’m starting to appreciate the poney again to the rest of the world that symbol is you made it you can afford nice things it represents so much more than the brand with that said I would slap a p wing from rl jewelery on there faster than a rapper gets fuxt
Poney on chest + heat pressed stickers= trash lo

Back
Top Bottom