**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone have this in an xl theyd be willing to trade up for my xxl? Worn once briefly, tried it on again recently and its baggy on me now.

polo-ralph-lauren-classic-fit-sailboat-mesh-polo-newport-sailing-scarf_grande.png

Unless those cyclist hoodies pop up randomly they're gone. Wasn't many quantities but maybe we'll get more later like other items. That sweater sat on the RL site and they removed it with other sale items. It'll definitely pop back up.

what are you babbling about? The cycle/biker hoodie was exclusive to macys

yeah i was waiting for a UK site to stock the cyclist hoody but by the time i realised it wasnt happening, it was sold out everywhere

FRIENDS,
I'm visiting Cincinnati, OH July 4th weekend; is there a Polo factory store in the area? My plane will touchdown in Northern Kentucky...

Dam! You right Macys and JJ! Forgot about them. No one else, not overseas no where .
If I remember correctly, that hoodie was only on Macy’s site but a FSR never appeared.. and the few sizes on the site were only up for like 2-3 days. Only 1 Macy’s in my area had it in stock and they only had a M. I was the first to try it on in store on here and say it ran a size large.

I think Oznico had it too briefly but also in limited sizing. I don’t recall seeing it on Jimmy Jazz site. I guess it depended on the area if you saw it in store or not. It was never on RL’s site.

Back
Top Bottom