**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Dropped off today
636F614A-438E-408D-844C-0C25100AFE86.jpeg
Is this that silk screen or the plastic screen like the stadium polos from last summer? Thanks

:emoji_sleeping:They got a 90s Nike Andre Agassi thread you’d love b ... it’s like this when we see a post and there’s no polo you wasting our time

Thats how I feel about influencers only getting stadium shorts.

See how frustrating that is. I wont post anything for a while. Just making a point.

Should I pull the trigger on this Climb hoodie for $77? Debating it lol
EE94B625-F5BB-48FF-BF0E-D24DEC84CFFD.jpeg

$77 is a great price

I bought the wrong size in this and now I need a xl... they were giving these away on macys and polo.com, I shouldve doubled up when I had the chance

Really wish they’d stop slappin that pony on certain pieces. It looks tacky af to me. Coulda been suttin smh.
83FB65DF-4B51-4F4C-8B81-03C7F4BA29CF.jpeg
Nah b it’s more sophistication like a collabo of lines within the brand I’m all for it and I think others are on board as well but to each his own but it official so it’s official

Really wish they’d stop slappin that pony on certain pieces. It looks tacky af to me. Coulda been suttin smh.
83FB65DF-4B51-4F4C-8B81-03C7F4BA29CF.jpeg

Funny you mention that. I was just coming here to post this;

Japan Market Hi Tech.jpg

Japan Market Hi Tech 2.jpg

Japan Market Hi Tech 3.jpg

Back when the Hi Tech retros dropped, I was doing deep, DEEP dives all over the net on the hunt for the overseas exclusives that we weren't getting. I stumbled across the crew neck t-shirt version on the above on some Japanese jp.co websites. The sites were generic looking, just like the sites that have EVERY size of Air Max in EVERY color, (wink wink). But the shirts looked like real Ralphy, but that Pony was throwing me. THIS is what I wanted and Ralph didn't give us (plain T-shirt with the patch and nothing else), and here it was in Japan, but it was clearly just a classic Ralph Lauren Pony Tee with a Hi Tech patch slapped on it. I concluded it was "Authentic Bootleg", (real ralph components, but put together by someone else outside the factory), and moved on.

Now the above Polo has popped up on the bay, and it provided a much better pictures than those on those jp.co sites. Looks like it is 100% factory assembled Ralph. A Japanese market exclusive? Just a classic horsey shirt and they released them over there as Hi Tech. I would be upset with it over here with the horsey, and I take great pains to make my own versions without the horse. But I probably would've copped.

BTW, the seller wants $283.00 BIN for the above, no offers, and they think it's from the 90's. LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom