**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Polo Factory Store
Through 3/30
Think last weeks or so was higher at 30%.
Now only 15% and 20%.
Either way not using.

E7E7C1C8-AEC3-4E9D-BC3F-8D251ACCAE4D.png
2CF885EF-F483-40E5-867A-C6AF9C566D5B.png

For any of you RL fragrance fans:

new polo green about to come out. Looks like it will be a significant departure from the regular polo green (and the flankers over the years: modern reserve, 50th anniversary, etc)
06D03DEF-44D1-4F5A-AE82-4D4F9FB005B2.jpeg
97FD362A-6C88-4B26-8D49-D9516CE00A33.jpeg

also, off saks 5th has two of the polo supreme fragrances at great prices. Supreme leather was hard to find, and I didn’t ever see supreme cashmere for sale anywhere. Both really great, but definitely more of fall/winter wears.
AA0897BF-F71B-40D7-992F-31F8B3FBB68D.png
Which one is best? The leather or the cashmere?

Funny, th
Latest customs back from the tailor
E531EA51-9F4B-4B76-A1F8-7C734E29E43D.jpeg

ooping one to a buddy, keeping one for the collection.
That RL-67 patch flows better on that hat than an actual "Tech" or "Sport" would. Nice.

Funny, this; my project hat just arrived today. Part of my on-going "All Ralphie had to do..." Hi Tech series. All authentic Ralphie tha Kid. I'll keep y'all posted on how it turns out.

IMG_1507.JPG
IMG_1508.JPG

Funny, th

That RL-67 patch flows better on that hat than an actual "Tech" or "Sport" would. Nice.

Funny, this; my project hat just arrived today. Part of my on-going "All Ralphie had to do..." Hi Tech series. All authentic Ralphie tha Kid. I'll keep y'all posted on how it turns out.

IMG_1507.JPG
IMG_1508.JPG
Fame what up!
A sport patch would be better on a rlx hat just to keep the ebb and flow of things

Which one is best? The leather or the cashmere?

i really love both, but they are both a bit niche.

supreme leather is a stronger, more pungent scent. It’s sweeter, IMO.
Supreme cashmere is lighter, less noticeable... Ive always felt it was a great scent for those cold days when you’ll be staying in, and you don’t want something that could be offensive to other folks nostrils...

If I had to choose one, I’d go with the supreme leather. I feel it’s more likely to become someone’s favorite “go to” scent, and it’s most likely to be something that can fit a situation better than supreme cashmere. (If you’d primarily be wearing it for work, at office, stuff like that.. I’d say supreme cashmere.)

that help at all? I probably should have just posted the links to breakdowns on base note. The folks there got a lot better noses (and vocab) than I do.

You gonna get mistaken for an undercover cop again :lol:

LMAO! I know, right? I don't know what it is about a solid navy blue hat that has that effect, but damned if it don't.

Fame what up!
A sport patch would be better on a rlx hat just to keep the ebb and flow of things

Krash, I completely dig where you're coming from, in the historical context. But on the flip side, the sizing of the patch and the color match is just killer for me. All I'm trying to do is make the "correct" version of that silly Climb Hi Tech hat, which I still have on my list just for collection purposes. It's an old itch that I'm eventually going to scratch.

Last edited:
Anybody got a outlet coupon? The ones at the top of the page are one time use

Followup:
never used the ones posted up before and didn’t think they were one time only. Dug up few other ones from other emails, so see if these are duplicates.
Polo Factory Store through 3/30.
Week before was bigger disco. Next weeks maybe better. Who knows.

27B052D2-48EB-4804-A856-2CDDF34ADAC8.png
DCFAD816-C6A2-4858-AD9B-103FCB094E89.png
21D6D5CA-9BD5-4924-B368-6A754C5A1019.png

Edit: double checked. Think these might be duplicates. Wait till next emails.

Still haven’t seen this in stock on polo website

but if you were looking for it

mytheresa
B17E6EB4-6667-42BC-933F-3B1D5A75B537.png

😂🤣😂 no one listen to this guy... it was on RL us website up until yesterday. If you missed it you missed it.
This guy stay pedaling the wrong info...
you give people a link for a site that doesn’t even ship to the usa 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Shame on you 💯💯

Back
Top Bottom