More Tokyo Stadium

haven’t seen these posted anywhere myself

75377B40-8A76-4A45-9D83-26F958B5BBDE.jpeg
59B7522D-1D08-4BC3-924D-356BF7E987A8.jpeg
5D0CF5A0-E9ED-4DCB-8BE3-9558694747D5.jpeg
E43EF6EC-6D96-4867-B657-F52D280F5F57.jpeg

FYI- the pwing pocke tee:
-embroidered p-wing logo on pocket
-90% cotton, 10% rayon (assuming this gives it a bit of a silky feel? Don’t have any shirts with this mix.)

199BAE3C-88DE-4CBA-9465-AE61D9E0FD7B.jpeg

funny part is, did you see the amount of people who reposted the pictures on ig, lurk game is strong...
maybe it's time for a new private rl chat? 🤔
I’ve been lobbying for this. I agree..

like the guy a few posts ago said, a tee was sitting on a site until someone posted here now all the stock is gone

I just hope if a new private chat does happen that I get included this time lol I think ppl pretty much know who’s frequently in here

funny part is, did you see the amount of people who reposted the pictures on ig, lurk game is strong...
maybe it's time for a new private rl chat? 🤔

like the guy a few posts ago said, a tee was sitting on a site until someone posted here now all the stock is gone

I just hope if a new private chat does happen that I get included this time lol I think ppl pretty much know who’s frequently in here

Thats a great idea💯💯 Remember to show that same energy towards your peoples that claim to be about the culture and resell like the ones that scooping it all up y’all riffing about 🤷‍♂️🤣😂🤣🤡

the private chat wouldn't be to stop the spread of information to the resellers, it would be to leave you here by yourself!
tenor.gif
I concur. Unless you can lock down all the rest of the net, the move would be futile. Plus could lock out a real one.
I've been a locked out lurker (can read, can't officially join or post) on a major Wu-Tang board for like, 10 years. Day one 36 Chambers fan, plenty to contribute, even met several of the clan. For 10 years, all I can do is stare, cause I found them right after the new member lock out.

Facts

Mens polo is trash. Womens wins all the time.

Sewn on letters. 80s colorway.

1630506166448.png

1630506211214.png

1630506673147.png

The private company era.

That real country club 80s polo.
1630506871786.png

Last edited:
That sweatshirt got me feeling some type of way.
I will get it in a XXL.
Its a sweatshirt not a dress.
Sweatshirts are unisex if they are not cropped.

Im kind of getting tired of the 90s retros.

Im really liking the Polo 80s sportswear stuff now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom