**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

4957EAC9-404C-4ED8-9C48-8C76D691055E.jpeg

Nothing mind blowing but got the P Wing tee in from RL.com. Of course I forgot to include my P Wing socks until after the flick was taken

I wonder how much the people asking for info and help are actually helping others?

When items are limited to 500 or less worldwide you can only help so many, and it aint even dropped yet. Dudes aint putting in the legwork for the benefit of random internet characters.

Gonna be a lot of sad faces come next month tho, I'll tell u that rn.

I wonder how much the people asking for info and help are actually helping others?

When items are limited to 500 or less worldwide you can only help so many, and it aint even dropped yet. Dudes aint putting in the legwork for the benefit of random internet characters.

Gonna be a lot of sad faces come next month tho, I'll tell u that rn.
This is the reason that RL released enough Polo Sport P Wing Tees to satisfy the demand., which never happens. They know that the Limited Tokyo Stadium Capsule is already done before they've had a chance to post the stock images. The P Wing Tee is riot control. And it's my favorite retro release to date considering the price point and the availability. I hope RL does this again for the masses.

This is the reason that RL released enough Polo Sport P Wing Tees to satisfy the demand., which never happens. They know that the Limited Tokyo Stadium Capsule is already done before they've had a chance to post the stock images. The P Wing Tee is riot control. And it's my favorite retro release to date considering the price point and the availability. I hope RL does this again for the masses.

You know I thought it was odd when the Limited Edition of 500 tags started showing up on items. Its literally a drop in the ocean in terms of revenue for the company. All this drama is exactly what they were looking for and got. Trying to tap the hypebeast demographic/mindset. Supreme collab just around the corner.

I wanna know who caught somenof that collection off that
You know I thought it was odd when the Limited Edition of 500 tags started showing up on items. Its literally a drop in the ocean in terms of revenue for the company. All this drama is exactly what they were looking for and got. Trying to tap the hypebeast demographic/mindset. Supreme collab just around the corner.
What peices are limited to 500 ? I know the tank is but not sure about anything else

I wanna know who caught somenof that collection off that

What peices are limited to 500 ? I know the tank is but not sure about anything else

That racing beeper hat was the first thing I remember seeing that limited tag on. Everything from tokyo stadium is 500 or less as far as I know. The anorak and pants were 400 iirc.

Some of the polo sport sportsman pieces had that tag too if I remember correctly

I have two racing hats and a s/m indigo stadium hat for retail plus ship if anyone wants

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom