**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Seems like others are saying the same. Idk what i was expecting.

just cause people saying it doesn’t mean it is so.

someone said this tokyo drop is more limited then the browns collab drop. That doesn’t make any sense cause the math isn’t on that comments side. The browns collab didn’t even have 400 of each piece soooo how they came to that conclusion sounds suspect 🤣😂🤣

just cause people saying it doesn’t mean it is so.

someone said this tokyo drop is more limited then the browns collab drop. That doesn’t make any sense cause the math isn’t on that comments side. The browns collab didn’t even have 400 of each piece soooo how they came to that conclusion sounds suspect 🤣😂🤣
I agree man i dont think thats true at all about the browns vs tokyo. I guess we will see.

the people teying to tell you theres no chance for the tokyo drop, are people that want you to sleep on the drop, so they have a chance to get more pieces for themselves. probably resellers . dont fall for it . october 19th is the date. talk to managers at certain main ralph lauren stores. they will confirm the date is october 19th. the tank top , shorts, and anorak will be the only items extremely hard to get. but not like browns. and if you really want a tank or anorak, wait a few months and watch the resellers drop there high prices. the will be sitting on those tanks and jackets for a while. time will tell. and wait for hidden resellers here to respond with hate to this post. they will not be able to resist ............

the people teying to tell you theres no chance for the tokyo drop, are people that want you to sleep on the drop, so they have a chance to get more pieces for themselves. probably resellers . dont fall for it . october 19th is the date. talk to managers at certain main ralph lauren stores. they will confirm the date is october 19th. the tank top , shorts, and anorak will be the only items extremely hard to get. but not like browns. and if you really want a tank or anorak, wait a few months and watch the resellers drop there high prices. the will be sitting on those tanks and jackets for a while. time will tell. and wait for hidden resellers here to respond with hate to this post. they will not be able to resist ............

Are you for certain? The people saying this are all about the culture. I can’t believe they would do something so sinister🤔🤔🧐

Past couple days at work
C5C9F611-82EE-49CB-86E2-EA768078108B.jpeg
BFB16263-79F2-41B9-A5F5-4A40A0C49B6F.jpeg

A quick, nightmarish trip back in the '06-08ish time machine, when Ralphy was givin' it up like this;
IMG_2088.JPG
IMG_2089.JPG
IMG_2090.JPG

Back when he started back kinda sorta, might could be giving you a lil sump'n, but mostly just pissin' you the hell off because all it did was remind you how he USED to bring it. This crap was a far cry from Dan and Dave. Those were some awful years, with gems buried deep that you had to dig for. Finally, 10 years after the above, the actual retros started to come.
With all that said, this soft pima makes for an awesome sleep shirt.

Shirt sold out at Jimmy Jazz wild quick - but this probably means it’s touching other similar retailers

2549AF77-F535-44D6-8E88-2FDAD249D92F.jpeg

I'm really loving what RL is doing with parts of the delayed Fall 2020 by moving them through Factory Stores. The Orange Maine Guide Shirt, Wildlife Logos Hoodie, and Grizzly Bear Hunting Tee are all tagged "Made for RL Europe", so I'm not even sure if RL even intended to release these items to US Customers. If not, then we are very lucky that these are available.

All 3 items are certified classics and hold their weight next to any vintage Polo Sportsman pieces.
The stand out is the hoodie. Some of RL's most iconic logos all printed on a great academy style sweatshirt. If you were there, this is one that would have brought out the wolves. I'm hoping that more surprises come through the Factory Store this Fall and Winter.

Back
Top Bottom