**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Last cpl pickups

E4384003-A275-484D-84D3-F475A76BF16B.jpeg
BD1E06BF-96FA-4A3B-BBB0-8AB3CA418176.jpeg
32C4CDE2-4771-4B7E-872F-4E351BB0FDE8.jpeg
Where did you get the jacket? Looks 🔥

The print on this jacket is dope….now if RL would just go back to using real shearling
Or RL could at least use a decent quality fake fur liner. That's the problem with Ralph Lauren these days. They are charging waaaaayyyy to much for these synthetic materials including: Sherpa lining (fake shearling) and Faux Fur ( polyester and acrylic) Hood Trim on Jackets, and Polyester (fake down feathers) filled Jackets. Half of the Winter Stadium Coats (red/black 1992 plates) are filled with polyester, and there are Products across all RL labels lined with this new flat sherpa thats possibly made from vintage high school mascot costumes.

There's RLX jackets with faux fur trim tagged at $1300, and RRL items with faux fur trim for upwards of $800. This is day light robbery the Ralph is doing, and customers are lining up for the stick up.
I understand the power of branding and marketing ("Sustainable Materials😒), but man...Ralph is getting away with selling CHAPS quality collections at luxury teir prices.

Last edited:
Anyone know if this hoody is available on discount anywhere? Other than farfetch

89494A34-1963-40AC-9D2E-7EBAE9C7A864.png
While the style of this hoodie is 🔥, the quality on this hoodie at a premium MSRP leaves a lot to be desired. The fleece is comparatively thin -- and I'm comparing it to a Denim & Supply hoodie, which as y'all know was a take down economy line under the RL umbrella. But as y'all also know, lesser quality has been the norm for a couple years now. Don't cop for anything less than 50% off.

Or RL could at least use a decent quality fake fur liner. That's the problem with Ralph Lauren these days. They are charging waaaaayyyy to much for these synthetic materials including: Sherpa lining (fake shearling) and Faux Fur ( polyester and acrylic) Hood Trim on Jackets, and Polyester (fake down feathers) filled Jackets. Half of the Winter Stadium Coats (red/black 1992 plates) are filled with polyester, and there are Products across all RL labels lined with this new flat sherpa thats possibly made from vintage high school mascot costumes.

There's RLX jackets with faux fur trim tagged at $1300, and RRL items with faux fur trim for upwards of $800. This is day light robbery the Ralph is doing, and customers are lining up for the stick up.
I understand the power of branding and marketing ("Sustainable Materials😒), but man...Ralph is getting away with selling CHAPS quality collections at luxury teir prices.
supermanblue79 supermanblue79 always on point
As some one who has been rocking the lifestyle since the days of “fast time at rigmount high” and on I see / seen RL put some subpar merchandise but not like the last 15 / 18 years
It hurts and can possibly tarnish the brand.
It’s also the reason I pass on 95% anything that’s released and that’s a crossed the board all labels. Give me my Wolf 🐺 fur, goose🦆 and 🐏🐑 shearling ,leather and keep the rest.
If part of the lifestyle is to never pay full price for any of these items then why pay full price for super low quality. Some of us know better and try to pass that knowledge on…
Didn’t grab anything but this.. caught a lot Black Friday so no biggie..

2E3472E2-3AD9-47CE-B348-AB4CC9EEEEA0.jpeg

09A12F43-5557-4B0A-8DC6-47D7A736E676.jpeg

Sidebar: 2021/2022 Olympic items were most def in the building for the 40% off in the NY area
polo sport nyc polo sport nyc
Nice pic ups 😎 have to look in to those pair of denim. But I would have to airbrush that skull and bones out. I stayed away from a lot of dope pieces because of just that. How much damage for the denim

supermanblue79 supermanblue79 always on point
As some one who has been rocking the lifestyle since the days of “fast time at rigmount high” and on I see / seen RL put some subpar merchandise but not like the last 15 / 18 years
It hurts and can possibly tarnish the brand.
It’s also the reason I pass on 95% anything that’s released and that’s a crossed the board all labels. Give me my Wolf 🐺 fur, goose🦆 and 🐏🐑 shearling ,leather and keep the rest.
If part of the lifestyle is to never pay full price for any of these items then why pay full price for super low quality. Some of us know better and try to pass that knowledge on…
FAXX
giphy-20.gif

All of this nimisiskrash nimisiskrash !

C9D97626-2F6B-4172-AB03-B830649EF9CB.jpeg
E5C60C12-3545-42AF-9875-28568304396E.jpeg

Rocked at the universal Hiphop museum X mas party the other week.
NE mahamad Ali collection “rumble in the jungle” fitted
Duck down sean price hoodie w/ added patches
Ralph Lauren denim & supply waxed cotton moto jacket
Roth co military bdu digi camo pants
Nike sb mc rad/ chuck treece dunks
Be safe and enjoy the time with the family
Happy festive y’all

Man how expensive is Polo these days? $90 for a basic polo.

Every time I see the Polo section at Macy’s I feel like I see no one actually buying it.
Been saying that polo is one of the most overpriced brands. Their simple leather jackets are expensive AF but got cheap cotton lining.

While the style of this hoodie is 🔥, the quality on this hoodie at a premium MSRP leaves a lot to be desired. The fleece is comparatively thin -- and I'm comparing it to a Denim & Supply hoodie, which as y'all know was a take down economy line under the RL umbrella. But as y'all also know, lesser quality has been the norm for a couple years now. Don't cop for anything less than 50% off.

Can you compare to this?

922EFC40-1B02-4C6B-93E1-477CF907D88E.jpeg

MSRP $125

Additional $275 for patchwork, lined hood, and patch on the waist?

Back
Top Bottom