**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That 2020 Sweater will hopefully be released soon as a 2022 Winter item. If RL is smart, they would release at full retail on RL.com, but it's likely to br rolled out in Factory Stores since it's their premier item shown in the Outlet Store Catalogs and Outlet Ads. I just hope we get it.

That 2020 Sweater will hopefully be released soon as a 2022 Winter item. If RL is smart, they would release at full retail on RL.com, but it's likely to br rolled out in Factory Stores since it's their premier item shown in the Outlet Store Catalogs and Outlet Ads. I just hope we get it.
Damn that was first seen in 2020? They got so much ammo in the tuck, they can let some joints go for the low lol

Some heat on sale
Screenshot_20220106-084913_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220106-085018_Chrome.jpg

Michelin man fit lol
Screenshot_20220106-084957_Chrome.jpg

I have a problem.

Need to stop buying f’ing bags.

After buying that Tokyo stadium cross body, realized I had bags in all sorts of closets and drawers. Figured I’d collate everything together.

edit: realizing now I’m missing quite a few… but this is almost all the crossbody bags. No grown man should have this many Fanny packs.

78F00C6B-65F9-4264-B187-94609610AC0E.jpeg

Nice collection. Those fanny packs are clutch af for vacations and outdoors activities. Keep all your stuff in 1 spot, pockets empty and not crazy bulky.

This been my work bag for a minute now. Been keeping an eye out for other colors here and there, namely the southwestern print one.
20220106_143542.jpg

Both are Great pick ups.

The Buffalo Hybrid Jacket is a Fall 2014 Item. Im not sure if this jacket is a new remake, or if it's actually 2014 stock that RL rolled out at full MSRP with the Fall 2021 collection.
Not old stock. The design has appeared a few times over they years, in women's and kids versions and then in 2018 with a leather flip ski patch as part of the 50th collection. Really dope jacket

Woah i never seen that one before.

I meant this one
polo-ralph-lauren-brown-southwestern-wool-backpack-product-1-24381435-0-680741160-normal.jpeg

Ahhh, yea I have that one plus the matching duffle, by far the best of all the colors. I have so many of those Yosemite bags, I was just buying all of them. You know its bad when you have ten of the same duffles/backpacks in dif colors smh. I should pull em all out and take some pics. There was also this one, wasnt a fan.

Back
Top Bottom