**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ahhh, yea I have that one plus the matching duffle, by far the best of all the colors. I have so many of those Yosemite bags, I was just buying all of them. You know its bad when you have ten of the same duffles/backpacks in dif colors smh. I should pull em all out and take some pics. There was also this one, wasnt a fan.

Yes, Post them. The pic that you posted years ago of some things from this group is still one of the best to be posted here.

Ahhh, yea I have that one plus the matching duffle, by far the best of all the colors. I have so many of those Yosemite bags, I was just buying all of them. You know its bad when you have ten of the same duffles/backpacks in dif colors smh. I should pull em all out and take some pics. There was also this one, wasnt a fan.

Ya that was is def the nicest out of all the colors.

Post the collection when you get a chance. You holding heat.

Late pass. When in the heckhole did this drop???

polo-ralph-lauren-button-up-nwt-polo-ralph-lauren-gun-and-rod-l-s-button-down-5269130433.jpg

If y’all don’t check ssense, they’ve got some fantastic sale prices on purple label, rrl and polo.

My pickups last night. I grabbed the last lane of the purple label robe, but they have almost every other size left.. (1 medium, xl, xxl I think I saw.)

601E330D-6FA8-4858-BEF8-DB50016DD0BB.png
4E7472FA-E4BA-4315-984A-E25AA3032E21.png

Their pictures are terrible. They make it look like a regular bath robe.

Pics from rl site. They’ve been messing with using Terry clothes in ways that are a little weird… like a fancy white double breasted sport coat.

Here’s their pics of the robe. Think it could work with a lotta different ideas…
2E98BC7F-FAC2-4DD2-93D3-0D439A60BF76.png
A8F5E03B-8227-4A8B-BE38-EFCDDCFD4764.png

Anyone know where this top is still for sale?

These pants are hard to find in black, but Dillards still had full size run and on sale. Was hoping to grab the top but can’t seem to find it anywhere.

973ED1AE-7A1A-4AD2-AAB8-540BEFBCF94C.jpeg
F623914D-8B37-41FB-B92D-EE1824C0B860.jpeg

Hudsons Bay had the black hoodie and pants just recently. Just checked again and it seems theyve sold out.

Edit: found the page, had it marked down to 83 CAD :lol: of course its gone

Anyone know where this top is still for sale?

These pants are hard to find in black, but Dillards still had full size run and on sale. Was hoping to grab the top but can’t seem to find it anywhere.

973ED1AE-7A1A-4AD2-AAB8-540BEFBCF94C.jpeg
F623914D-8B37-41FB-B92D-EE1824C0B860.jpeg

Hudsons Bay had the black hoodie and pants just recently. Just checked again and it seems theyve sold out.

Edit: found the page, had it marked down to 83 CAD :lol: of course its gone
jamesjyers jamesjyers what size are you looking for? I’m going to be going in store to a Hudson Bay today to do stock look ups for a couple other items… sometimes stuff sells out online but plenty of stock left in store around me so I can have a look for you

I’ve seen the hoodie in stores haven’t seen the anorak yet

Saw both at the outlet near me. Had the hoodie already (RL sent me as extra by accident actually) but I scooped the pullover .. ended up being 148 with the coupon.

I had the hat so it only made sense. For those going to buy definitely try it on. Runs a bit small.

On the search for the pants now.

Also, anyone looking for the hat I peeped this on Grailed for a pretty fair price :

Last edited:
No interest in the lcd anorak nor the racing hoodie at all, but I cannot say enough good things about the Polo Factory Stores this year. They are carrying real releases (Winter Olympics), delayed releases (Sportsman), and overstock (Racing).
They are killing it!

Back
Top Bottom