**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Slept on hoodie

168A0892-DC0C-49EA-AAEA-7C627782E04E.jpeg

Truth. Feels like a fight between marketing team and design team on some of these items. They already scream polo. Yet someone is convinced that they won't be on brand or sell well without that pony.

Resale market in Polo collapsed as I thought it would.
No new retros.
Stock price is up.
They only release the retros when the stock price hover close to dropping
below 100 dollars.

Gate keepers are guarding a empty house.

Thats a vintage resale not a retro resale.

Thats private company polo.

That stuff is priced crazy.

Im talking about new retro releases.

Dudes really waiting on a once a year stadium.drop to hold up the resale game?

The vintage stuff is crazy in price and few are available.
That is not a market. There is not enough vintage items
to make a market.

The new retro market is done. If you waiting on a once a year stadium drop
to pay ya bills if you are a reseller then get ready to live in that storage container.

The volume is lower. The must have items are few and far between.

If the RL site suddenly pulls an item that was fully stock in all’s sizes, Do they put it back up ??? I know macys and other sites have done this not sure about the RL site though …… any input is appreciated 🙌🏼

Dudes really waiting on a once a year stadium.drop to hold up the resale game?

The vintage stuff is crazy in price and few are available.
That is not a market. There is not enough vintage items
to make a market.

The new retro market is done. If you waiting on a once a year stadium drop
to pay ya bills if you are a reseller then get ready to live in that storage container.

The volume is lower. The must have items are few and far between.

So you're not talking about vintage and you're not talking about limited edition. What exactly are you talking about? Theres never been an above retail market for anything else.

Was that 30% sale just over the weekend? I never got the email but wondering if I can finesse customer service into honoring it if I place a order.

Damn, didn’t realize this was going for so much…

One of my first big RL purchases back in the day.

Think it was a year they did a “direct from the runway” thing… stuff you saw in the runway show online was going to be available to buy at the mansions next day.

Think I got it for less then Msrp, too… but msrp back then for this type of item was like 25-50% of what they’d be asking today. (I think $500-600.)

E1D09474-433C-4E4A-BE28-D9DEABEC9A85.jpeg

Come on out and rock with us !!! 🤙🏾💜🤙🏾
412DAB40-88C9-4905-8FFF-78E022619CFC.jpeg
Posted @withregram • @bernadettealwayshumble 🅿️🎂 Join us Thursday, March 17 as we celebrate @seandabarbarian’s 50th birthday with performances by #BootCampClik @ruste_mutha****in_juxx @rim_from_daville @illaghee2k @innocentflow13 #SwaveSevah @poisonpenbk @djevildee @djanthonymace + more in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

The event will take place 8pm-2am, and fans can contact @bernadettealwayshumble or @jronin82 for the secret location.

#seanprice #ruckdown #duckdown #duckdownmusic #duckdownrecords

Damn, didn’t realize this was going for so much…

One of my first big RL purchases back in the day.

Think it was a year they did a “direct from the runway” thing… stuff you saw in the runway show online was going to be available to buy at the mansions next day.

Think I got it for less then Msrp, too… but msrp back then for this type of item was like 25-50% of what they’d be asking today. (I think $500-600.)

E1D09474-433C-4E4A-BE28-D9DEABEC9A85.jpeg
Yes, great year for RL. I liked the cardigan so much that I bought 3 of them. I ended up selling 2 over the years to buy some other things.

Back
Top Bottom