**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Purple Label
Screenshot_20220805-181249_Chrome.jpg

Black Label
Screenshot_20220805-182910_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

some polo bears on sale

I personally hate the big *** Polo Sport logo
I copped my first one of these tees in navy blue waaaay back when in that hallowed golden age when they first drop. It would go perfectly with any jeans, any kicks, any hat, always caught mad props, was cut well... perfection. Probably where navy blue became my go to color, as well. I vowed back then that I would always have two or three in the collect. And since then, I always have. Always will. These are all OG's in the pic, still have 'em. Need the new releases for fresh threads.
RE RE Shorts game 1 IMG_3409.jpg

Last edited:
What is Ralph Lauren black label?

I've got alot of black label... Nobody searches for it on ebay, so can get great deals.

Landed between polo and purple label.
Quality of items: basically purple label materials/fabrics but made in China instead of Italy.

Black label suits were made in Italy, tho. They moved the black label suit / jackets into purple label... They became the entry level purple label stuff.

Black label was modern, minimal and had next to no graphics or gimmicks. Some of the stuff was kind of lame, as I think it was the primary ralph brand for a few of the nicer dept stores for a while... Probably catering to rich 40-60yr old dudes who had their wife shop for them.

Anyone got info on the paisley chore coat. I see the other paisley items on site but not the chore

Mltd be having good sales. Their inventory is another story. Used to have 990s in stock, could snag em 40% off. Shouldve grabbed a few more cw

In the market for some polo shirts for work. Are there polo shirts still decent quality? I remember I purchased interlock back in the day and liked the fit. Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom