**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I was at the outlet last sunday and didn’t see squat. Maybe you’ll have better luck
I’m sure it’s trash in the men section. Every time I go, I already have what I would purchase. Just gonna get my son some back to school stuff

That was my first time at the new location and I won’t be in a rush to go backup anytime soon. I live too far anyway. I’d much rather just go to Macys west county or keep browsing online.

Anyone know when the next 25% off clearance sale will be on polo.com? I got some stuff in my cart but I know they gonna do a end of season sale soon

I cant stand the outlets anymore. Trash selection and legit children working there running around actin like they in the playground. Some of the things i hear come out of their mouths while talking to eachother is nasty

if y’all in nyc or bklyn on Saturday the 20th
06C74F3B-EE42-441A-91EF-0D3837336AFA.jpeg
Respect love peace culture
Come on out and enjoy yourself
All is welcome
Information on the flyer

Thanks for the outlet coupons fellas. Was able to use the 25% that was shared. The 30% was already redeemed. If you catch the right cashier, they might honor it but that’s never guaranteed.

Might have to go the inbox route next time someone has one they don’t plan to use so no one gets to the register and looks silly lol

Polo Factory Stores are incredible, and have been since last year, when Ralph used them to sell the European releases to USA customers. That entire Sportsman/Polo Country EU Collection was insane. Last year's Fall/Winter Factory Store Catalog showed some even better merchandise that didn't get released. If/When it does, I can promise you that everyone will rush to Outlet Stores to claim a piece.

There's already more European releases from last year that are arriving in the Polo Factory Stores. I hope that most people feel the same way about the Polo Factory Stores being trash so it will be easy to place my orders.

Polo Factory Stores are incredible, and have been since last year, when Ralph used them to sell the European releases to USA customers. That entire Sportsman/Polo Country EU Collection was insane. Last year's Fall/Winter Factory Store Catalog showed some even better merchandise that didn't get released. If/When it does, I can promise you that everyone will rush to Outlet Stores to claim a piece.

There's already more European releases from last year that are arriving in the Polo Factory Stores. I hope that most people feel the same way about the Polo Factory Stores being trash so it will be easy to place my orders.
What location is the one you going to? Makes a big diff when NY, Cali, etc are getting the best straight to factory items and there’s no way the average consumer would know outside of a IG reseller or seeing recent cops ppl on here made.

Take the red satin jacket with the tiger for example. Most the good stuff I have to make a phone order for because it isn’t stocked at my store. If I didn’t see it on the resellers page or on here, I would’ve never known it existed. NT made me aware of which store to call to order because if it isn’t in stock at my local store then there’s no way I can track it down with no Sku #

Most the stuff that actually is in my outlet can/could be had for less at other retailers either currently or last season. I think that’s where the opinions on the factory stores vary. I went to do back to school shopping for my son and the kid selection was like 5% of the store and was pretty much trash.

Low key, I actually miss stuff like when the factory stores made the bear shirts limited and it was a different one every month

^^^ this. The St. Louis outlet is trash and is a waste of time.
Yeah I think the store they previously had up the street was better. This new one is bigger but it sucks. I’ve been twice since April and it’s the exact same inventory. I used to go to the outlet 1-2 times a month

I used to go a couple times a month too but rarely anymore. I get way better deals online. The only thing I liked about the outlet is actually being able to see certain pieces in person but the last few times have been such a waste of time. Prices marked up $10-15 on alot of items (oxford shirts for example are now marked at $115 which is such a joke) clearance racks marked as is, last years items at full retail. :smh:

I need a pink indian head tee.

Allot of pieces I never saw in boosting pics.

I remember in the VGA era people used to hate on guys like him but really it was just gate keeping & being territorial cause Jesse actually really knows the history behind these pieces unlike a lot of these Johnny come latelys who only got all the retro stuff.

Back
Top Bottom