**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

boys_ski-removebg-preview.png

The back of this boys jacket is crazy.

Those yellow cuffs are really throwing me off.

got a 30% coupon for the outlets... not sure I should even bother checking my local store... the sales have been horrible the last year... besides some throw pillows I don't remember the last thing I bought at the outlets smh

I went last weekend with a 25 and it was pretty horrible. Picked up a hat I had been after and a pair of jeans I didn’t need but the sales were laughably. The girl working told me the clearance section is pretty much done for and they are marking it as “sales” now but no additional percentages taken off besides whatever coupon you have. She said besides Black Friday the only sale she heard of was “maybe” Memorial Day. I said wait do you mean Labor Day coming up? She goes no Memorial Day in like 8 months :rofl:

All 3 of my emails hit with a code so it was not too targeted. Use an email forwarder and sign up again. At a lot of these companies, once you decide to unsubscribe, there is no way to resubscribe. So if you tapped that link once by accident, thats it.

Some of y’all in this thread are lifesavers for those who don’t get promo codes. There’s times I get a 15 or 20% for the outlet but someone here has 30… then most recently, 25% codes for .com

I usually get those but for whatever reason, I got 0 this time for 3 e-mail accounts. Just noticed 1 of my accounts doesn’t even receive RL emails anymore and I never unsubscribed from that 1

I didn’t get any codes either, not that I care. but they sure like sending me everything else

Salute my G.. they always bless me with codes… I cop from the factory and online at least once a month.. so I don’t know if that plays a part.. either way.. I’m glad brehs were able to save some bread

I finally added my email and going to take ur strategy. Maybe buy less from department stores but they offer a lot Polo does not. sigh…

Anyone has any RL.com promo codes?? I know I’m late to the party but there’s some cargo pants I want to get cheaper, and those previous codes are either used or expired already.

Pretty sure it was just a labor day weekend sale. Prob be a minute before they have anymore. You could always try chatting with customer service and tell them you were busy this weekend or out of town or something and they will probably honor it.

Pretty sure it was just a labor day weekend sale. Prob be a minute before they have anymore. You could always try chatting with customer service and tell them you were busy this weekend or out of town or something and they will probably honor it.
RL never sends me promo codes ever it’s crazy I think it’s been over a year since they sent me one

I dont get them either but their customer service always helps out. Just be nice and chat with them.

Back
Top Bottom