**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

looks like they pushed it back to tmr. 02233EDB-A09F-4C90-8D4E-9D48B688B456.jpeg

I think im good on the jacket. Still havent worn the hoodie yet. Been dressing homeless since covid.nice jacket tho

Release it when you have enough inventory.

Nobody waiting on that jacket more than re sellers.

I aint paying a penny over retail when there is this used gear and new gear out there that will bring back the 90s as well...

_pc-removebg-preview.png

Re sellers aint selling me my childhood to make money.
Many thing represent the 90s out here.

Last edited:
It is a general release. Resellers gonna eat their shirts on this one. Average card APR over 20% holding on to $$ inventory as a small time reseller doesn't make any sense. Sneaker resale crashed, Lo is next.

Release it when you have enough inventory.

Nobody waiting on that jacket more than re sellers.

I aint paying a penny over retail when there is this used gear and new gear out there that will bring back the 90s as well...

_pc-removebg-preview.png

Re sellers aint selling me my childhood to make money.
Many thing represent the 90s out here.
The 2500 came out in the early 2000s lol

Regret not grabbing this few years ago.
7C4B5538-4FDF-47E3-A005-B655E3043E7E.png

I literally was just looking at this the last night. I pulled my navy crest out for dry cleaning and wondered why I never got this color.

Only thing that kills me is the turtle neck. I’m in LA and even on our coldest day a turtle neck would still be too hot lmao I’m thinking about converting it to a crew neck anyone see it done? I’ve seen some of the recent polo ski sweaters converted but not the crest.

I literally was just looking at this the last night. I pulled my navy crest out for dry cleaning and wondered why I never got this color.

Only thing that kills me is the turtle neck. I’m in LA and even on our coldest day a turtle neck would still be too hot lmao I’m thinking about converting it to a crew neck anyone see it done? I’ve seen some of the recent polo ski sweaters converted but not the crest.

Attachments

• 55A7C89F-CBD0-4051-B4D7-D6F2CE8DA5FC.jpeg
    55A7C89F-CBD0-4051-B4D7-D6F2CE8DA5FC.jpeg
    795.8 KB · Views: 718

The blue
Regret not grabbing this few years ago.
7C4B5538-4FDF-47E3-A005-B655E3043E7E.png
Had it and traded it, the turtle neck on this one was like short and awkward to me kinda felt like a mock neck, I got the blue one that one is perfect still got that on ice.

I seen people on ig tailor the turtleneck to a crewneck back when it dropped. Same with that sui ski hybrid one. The tailoring was clean but it kinda ruined it imo

The OG blue crest knit value took a major hit after the retro came out... went from a top tier heavyweight itee to dishrag status 🤣

The retro was executed perfectly and might be the only retro that surpassed the OG (marginally but still better)
Prices are back up though… And they’re hard to fine now

Back
Top Bottom