**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

reversible.jpg

Thats how it looks reversed.

The original is below.

vint_cookie-removebg-preview.png

Screenshot_20221106_071428_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for explaining. So it's the wildlife patch that's the major issue for people. I agree with you. That's going to have most people sending this back. They really need to stop doing this since the majority will consider this deceptive/ false advertising.

There are very few people, like myself, that expect this type of kcufery and much worse from Ralph when it comes to patches, so I'm surprised just to see the same number of patches on the one that's being shipped. But before I join Team Low Expectations... My major concerns are weight, fit, and how water repellent it is. The patch switch to me is more like my online LMIRL crush showing up with a pair of C cups instead of the Ds that she posted online.

I can't base my decision off the vest pic that a seller cut out of someone's real post with magnetic nail clipper. I need to see it person. But if it doesn't meet my standards for a $298 product for any reason outside of the wildlife patch switch, then also she looks 10 years older and 100 lbs heavier in my eyes too.
That’s generally been my feeling on most pieces since maybe 2016 I’ve got no issue with a premium for a quality product but most stuff I’ve changed my mind about once I saw it in person cause of the quality of the materials used.

What is the point of that reversible piece ?

On one end they are marketing to young kids, on the other end they are adding botched og elements to clothes that young kids arent familiar and that older heads scratch their head at. Theres no win.

Damn Ralph at it again, is the fit the same story as the hi tech vest are these cut super small and short as well?

Is there anything different outside of the circle patch?

I'm trying to figure out what folks are upset about. It looks exactly the same to me except they put a new Polo expedition patch on... (That is basically the same look/colors of the old one.)

No?

Is there anything different outside of the circle patch?

I'm trying to figure out what folks are upset about. It looks exactly the same to me except they put a new Polo expedition patch on... (That is basically the same look/colors of the old one.)

No?
Now looking at it more, I’m kinda feeling the new patch. Im thinking about copping it but don’t want any sizing issues, I had to size up from a large to Xl for the last vest and looking at the measurements on the website it looks like a large will be true to size and waist length, does anyone have the vest that can vouch for this.

Who are some of the big resellers??? Haven’t had ig in years, I wonder if they are some of the lurkers in here.
There's always Lurkers lurking. NTers feed big and small sellers direct links and new info daily, and then complain about inventory getting cleaned out 😅. Some of seller images on white backgrounds and quotes are cut and pasted right from NT posts.

Last edited:
There's always Lurkers lurking. NTers feed big and small sellers direct links and new info daily, and then complain about inventory getting cleaned out 😅. Some of seller images on white backgrounds and quote are cut right from NT posts.
Lmao, wish there was a way to cut them outta here, I love helping people out whenever I can find a steal or a hard to get item but those who appreciate it, not those who never ever say a word nor even a thankyou..

A giant corporation like RL is doing bait and switch?
Then you know times is hard in retail.
They changed the budget after the porotypes were made
and put in the ads.

When Ralph passes, I know the brand will be sold.
The clothes never looked the same once they went public anyway.
Lets hope they drop more replicas not retros til then.

Polo went from 82.00 a share in early 2017 to 143 per share after the stadium
and snowbeach drops. These drops consisted of replicas not retros. The retros started after snowbeach. I say do more replicas. Change is not good based on what i see. Stock is at 92.00.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom