**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A giant corporation like RL is doing bait and switch?
Then you know times is hard in retail.
They changed the budget after the porotypes were made
and put in the ads.

When Ralph passes, I know the brand will be sold.
The clothes never looked the same once they went public anyway.
Lets hope they drop more replicas not retros til then.
Them cable knit sweaters ain't been the same since 2013

Lmao, wish there was a way to cut them outta here, I love helping people out whenever I can find a steal or a hard to get item but those who appreciate it, not those who never ever say a word nor even a thankyou..
Most of those sellers are very good people from what I see, but nope...no mentions at all when they eat from NT.
There are some really good NTers here. Always appreciate you guys.

A giant corporation like RL is doing bait and switch?
Then you know times is hard in retail.
They changed the budget after the porotypes were made
and put in the ads.

When Ralph passes, I know the brand will be sold.
The clothes never looked the same once they went public anyway.
Lets hope they drop more replicas not retros til then.

Polo went from 82.00 a share in early 2017 to 143 per share after the stadium
and snowbeach drops. These drops consisted of replicas not retros. The retros started after snowbeach. I say do more replicas. Change is not good based on what i see. Stock is at 92.00.
The prototypes have always been a step above the retail versions, but you're right about Ralph's bait and switch. It used to be only a few items each year, but now it's nearly half of the catalog. You don't know what Shein Callab Item that RL is shipping to you these days

That bait and switch is tough yet then we get collections like Tokyo stadium..crazy collection. The japanese characters STITCHED on the back of the pants. Need more like that. Those special drops containing lifetime pieces are what get me..but we gotta wait like 5 years for stuff like that. 2017-2019 was nuts.

Passing on the cycle jacket but copping this

Attachments

• C29609F2-CD86-4538-8DBD-63E0E32E87E7.png
    C29609F2-CD86-4538-8DBD-63E0E32E87E7.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 328
Spent that bread. I dont play no games.
I knew this would happen.

Ordered this instead from sweetwater.

808-removebg-preview.png

I got money I dont play these inventory games.

Rather be in the studio with a female rapper then in flix with male
re sellers.

Last edited:
Totally botched. Android app still shows as upcoming, even for the shirt that is available. No notifications
Why have "app first" if it doesn't work?
I'll answer my own question and it's because RL wants your data

In case anyone is still trying to spend that Cycle Retro Jacket money, Here's a review of the Mojave Expectations Vest.

In Short: Return Label is already on the box and ready to send back.

I knew that the 2 patches are different than the stock photos, but the new wildlife patch is smaller than the og patch. I thought I could deal with this, but the smaller scale really kills the presence of the vest.
20221108_152750.jpg

The change to the Nameplate Patch is not bad, but "RL MOJAVE", from the stock photo,would have been so much better.
20221108_152806.jpg

The patches on the back are close to what is shown online, but the back pocket just looks wrong. A flap with buttons from the og rafting jacket would have been more rugged, instead of the middle school lunch bag RL sewed on.
20221108_152901.jpg

My biggest complaint is the quality and the fit of the vest. The material is tissue thin, and has almost no weight to it at all. You wouldn't know you had it on if you couldn't hear it. The fit is true to size, but the its cut like a Mitchell&Ness Throwback ABA Jersey. I felt like I needed to jump and smack the doorframe with both hands on the way to the mirror.
20221108_152742.jpg

The D rings are all cheap lightweight plastic that are only for looks. I wouldn’t trust a set of house keys on them.
20221108_152817.jpg

This one is going back today. At $298.00, it's the worst quality RL item that I've purchased from .com. I wouldn’t even buy it again later at $50. It's that bad.

Last edited:
In case anyone is still trying to spend that Cycle Retro Jacket money, Here's a review of the Mojave Expectations Vest.

In Short: Return Label is already on the box and ready to send back.

I knew that the 2 patches are different than the stock photos, but the new wildlife patch is smaller than the og patch. I thought I could deal with this, but the smaller scale really kills the presence of the vest.
20221108_152750.jpg

The change to the Nameplate Patch is not bad, but "RL MOJAVE", from the stock photo,would have been so much better.
20221108_152806.jpg

The patches on the back are close to what is shown online, but the back pocket just looks wrong. A flap with buttons from the og rafting jacket would have been more rugged, instead of the middle school lunch bag RL sewed on.
20221108_152901.jpg

My biggest complaint is the quality and the fit of the vest. The material is tissue thin, and has almost no weight to it at all. You wouldn't know you had it on if you couldn't hear it. The fit is true to size, but the its cut like a Mitchell&Ness Throwback ABA Jersey. I felt like I needed to jump and smack the doorframe with both hands on the way to the mirror.
20221108_152742.jpg

The D rings are all cheap lightweight plastic that are only for looks. I wouldn’t trust a set of house keys on them.
20221108_152817.jpg

This one is going back today. At $298.00, it's the worst quality RL item that I've purchased from .com. I wouldn’t even buy it again later at $50. It's that bad.
It was already a strong pass after seeing the patches on the back but if the quality isn’t up to par for $300 no thanks for the same price or maybe a little more you could probably find a vintage country red line vest in nice shape.

Back
Top Bottom