**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

20221226_092915.jpg

I’m Orlando so went to their fancy mall lol. Their Bloomingdales is massive, quite a few sales. I would have ignored this online but the XL size fits like a XLT. Quite the shirt it’s super soft inside and out and super stretchy. I’m not a big logo guy so this works. I really like this shirt on.

Was oddly $248 ($198 online) there but got it for $100 or so.

The sizing differences drive me crazy lol
38FEF4D3-09C1-4E78-AEDD-C40CB18E7BD7.jpeg

Good morning, anyone knows the fit on this? I originally wasn’t gonna buy this cause I’m not a fan of yellow but at that price I had to put the trigger. I’m usually a large in shirts/sweaters but xL in jackets and coats.

Attachments

• 4676F08E-4454-4996-922F-D18FC89993A9.png
    4676F08E-4454-4996-922F-D18FC89993A9.png
    524.3 KB · Views: 164
Good morning, anyone knows the fit on this? I originally wasn’t gonna buy this cause I’m not a fan of yellow but at that price I had to put the trigger. I’m usually a large in shirts/sweaters but xL in jackets and coats.
Classic fit runs big. So if your normally a large you could pull this off but if you wear med in classic fit it will be peefect

Yup, same. I’ve had a few rugby’s lately that ran way too big and I had to take em in to have tailored but others fit fine. But I can’t speak on that 5 horseman one.

This particular rugby runs big....I know what you mean about RLs classic fit sizing fluctuations but this shirt runs like the classic fit that you remember.

If you're a large in custom fit shirts, the medium classic fit should work.

This particular rugby runs big....I know what you mean about RLs classic fit sizing fluctuations but this shirt runs like the classic fit that you remember.

If you're a large in custom fit shirts, the medium classic fit should work.
Perfect, this is what I was looking for, all classic fit should be the same, I’m tired of having to buy 2 sizes just to get the right fit.

Back
Top Bottom