**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Tons of steals this week. Saks was the big winner till this popped up this morning.

Attachments

• C739F721-7C93-4EC3-9CAF-6F14411B0233.png
    C739F721-7C93-4EC3-9CAF-6F14411B0233.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 227
Just took a moment to measure a size small cycle jacket. So crazy that’s its 25 inches pit to pit. Where as a small should be about 21.

Attachments

• 8C7DA6E7-6036-4CEA-B860-4F213B1789B3.jpeg
    8C7DA6E7-6036-4CEA-B860-4F213B1789B3.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 51
Looking for this joint. Someone here posted this months ago, might have been an outlet drop. Anyone with leads?

Attachments

• CBDCD92B-8629-4C70-B6A6-B7E5F2620788.png
    CBDCD92B-8629-4C70-B6A6-B7E5F2620788.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
Does anyone leave their sweaters or coats in the plastic wrapping they came in? Or do they just leave it out in the open air to collect tons and tons of lint? I personally keep every piece I own in something to protect it from the elements, there’s only so much a lint brush could do, sometimes the lint brush after time seems like it could even mess up the clothing even more. Because RL clothing collects lint like crazy especially bear sweaters.

Does anyone leave their sweaters or coats in the plastic wrapping they came in? Or do they just leave it out in the open air to collect tons and tons of lint? I personally keep every piece I own in something to protect it from the elements, there’s only so much a lint brush could do, sometimes the lint brush after time seems like it could even mess up the clothing even more. Because RL clothing collects lint like crazy especially bear sweaters.
All of my wool, tweed, and cashmere sweaters, coats, vests, and accessories are in large plastic ziplock bags or garmet bags. Not because of lint, but because od moths that could get to them. I lost a pair of wool RRL sailing pants to moths. Never again.

Recently acquired one of my white whales this vintage ski sweater. Any one got any history on it? I believe it's from the 80's don't believe it's been retroed.
m_5f6d1143275e552ab25fe136.jpg
Not an expert, but I do know this was also available as a sweater vest around the same time this OG was released.
Polo did retro this sweater a few years ago with a stand up collar and military-style laced neck/chest.

Looking for this joint. Someone here posted this months ago, might have been an outlet drop. Anyone with leads?
5FC92B33-2467-458F-BBAD-F201ADD44B26.jpeg

Call your local (or literally any outlet in the country) and have them look up the style #; free shipping country wide from any outlet so the tricky part will be finding stock. I believe I saw them in stores early fall so if you find any there’s a good chance it’ll be on clearance by now.

Not an expert, but I do know this was also available as a sweater vest around the same time this OG was released.
Polo did retro this sweater a few years ago with a stand up collar and military-style laced neck/chest.
Thanks for the info! Had no idea there was a sweater vest seems to be more rare than sweater. Now that I think about it I do remember seeing the retro sweater on ebay will have to keep my eye for that one.

MLTD has 30%off with that MLK code. Got me that utility vest...luckily still have my size.

Some interesting items. Haven’t been on MLTD in years, debating on grabbing one of the sport tees but I kind of want to try it on first

This was an outlet drop. I grabbed one a while back. It's still on the factory website so you can probably order one online and try to apply whatever coupons are available.
1673800745561.png

Back
Top Bottom