**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_0958.jpeg
That statue of Biggie is ****ing wild. 🤣

This joint new right?? Haven’t seen any of the mlb jackets in this color.

Attachments

• 260029C7-B4DC-4D2B-A3A8-05BCA525EB38.png
    260029C7-B4DC-4D2B-A3A8-05BCA525EB38.png
    591.1 KB · Views: 794
Most spots will prob start trickling in the next few days. Bloomies started today but nothing really good in my opinion but a few decent sales for my son. I'd say Ralph will have one over the weekend but I probably wont get a code so it doesnt matter...

They ever do sales on PL?
Ofcourse, I find the best are when you have a instore associate contact you when there’s a purple label sale. But if I was you and not a lot of people know about this or they do and just don’t say anything you could find a bunch of good sales of RL and purple label clothing on various sites like ssense (this site has been mentioned before) and one of my personal favorites SAKS OFF FIFTH I got a ton of steals from them and a lot of people don’t even know they even sell RL clothing.

The Polo store in Chesterfield MO (STL Premium Outlets) has a good amount of PL on clearance right now, and it stacks with coupons. I got got like $2,500 worth of stuff for $500. Would have went harder but I am trying to kept these CC statements low(er), but I am happy with what I found.

Back
Top Bottom