**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

564DC72A-5E35-449B-A24A-7CB0F1AC0EB1.png
994DCC70-DFBD-45BD-81ED-E85EE5BD0F67.png

The funny thing is Ralphy himself will bootleg this bootleg in about 18 years, and it will sell out online, while the OGs from back in the days are saying, "But..." LOL.
I remember in the VGA days how much people hated the big horse lol. I’ve got a couple of track jackets from that first run in 07-08 but they pretty much ran it into the ground from there.

I remember in the VGA days how much people hated the big horse lol. I’ve got a couple of track jackets from that first run in 07-08 but they pretty much ran it into the ground from there.
First run was 04 on and yeah did they run it in the ground. Aside from a few pieces the BP should have always Ben just for the us open and Wimbledon imo

First run was 04 on and yeah did they run it in the ground. Aside from a few pieces the BP should have always Ben just for the us open and Wimbledon imo
Didn’t know that wasn’t really paying attention to Lo in 04. I was in high school back then to busy wasting my money on garbage street wear brands trying to look like an extra from a Dipset video 😂.

Yeah, Ralph won like, the main sponsorship over-all of the US Open that year, and the word was that he blew the pony up so it could be clearly seen even at home on your TV screen that the ball boys were rockin' Lo when they went out to scoop up those out-of-bounders. At least what I heard back then.

I proudly never have owned a big pony. There were about two things I wanted, but just couldn't get past that damn gigantor.

Yeah, Ralph won like, the main sponsorship over-all of the US Open that year, and the word was that he blew the pony up so it could be clearly seen even at home on your TV screen that the ball boys were rockin' Lo when they went out to scoop up those out-of-bounders. At least what I heard back then.

I proudly never have owned a big pony. There were about two things I wanted, but just couldn't get past that damn gigantor.
All of this! I have the same feelings about the Big Pony items; I don't like them, but I it works for the sponsored sports events and tournaments.

My favorite is the Not-Too-Big Pony that was used on the past 2 Winter Olympics Team Coats. The size falls between the O.G. Pony and the Big Pony which is perfect.
Screenshot_20230618_130030_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_130136_Photos.jpg

For those wondering why the Pullover 2022 Anorak has black pocket snaps, it's because it's team issue flag bearer coat. The ones sold at retail have color-matched royal blue snaps.

Last edited:
Visited the polo mansion for the first time this past weekend (RRL as well). Was quite the retail experience, happy I could try some stuff I’ve been eyeing for a while on cause ordering online what I thought would of been my size would of been a major mistake

All of this! I have the same feelings about the Big Pony items; I don't like them, but I it works for the sponsored sports events and tournaments.

My favorite is the Not-Too-Big Pony that was used on the past 2 Winter Olympics Team Coats. The size falls between the O.G. Pony and the Big Pony which is perfect.
Screenshot_20230618_130030_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_130136_Photos.jpg

For those wondering why the Pullover 2022 Anorak has black pocket snaps, it's because it's team issue flag bearer coat. The ones sold at retail have color-matched royal blue snaps.
I actually really like those ones the Pony isn’t taking over the coats like some stuff how’s the quality of the materials?

I actually really like those ones the Pony isn’t taking over the coats like some stuff how’s the quality of the materials?
The 2022 is recycled polyester so the materials quality is mid, but the actual build quality and built-in adaptive warming tech make it one of the great RL Outwear items.

The 2018 Battery powered coat is very high quality from down fill, fit, and finish. Even without the carbon ink heating unit, the jacket is Purple Label level quality in every way.

Any factory coupons in here? Anyone can help a breh out .. I usually get em all the time .. and now when I need one… nowhere to be found

Back
Top Bottom