**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Saw that 30% and decided to head to my local outlet this past Monday... I was browsing around and this one white guy who worked there kept following me all throughout the store...it made me feel uncomfortable as if I were going to steal smh... Ive spent thousands at that store and got disrespected... I was going to buy a zip up fleece too but decided to pass because of that... was thinking of complaining the next day but didnt know who to call

Been checking for this near everyday for months in xxl and i got one…. hopefully it arrives…

IMG_9086.jpeg

Been checking for this near everyday for months in xxl and i got one…. hopefully it arrives…

IMG_9086.jpeg
I bought this last year in my size and it was big on me I was so tight that I had to return it especially since there were no smaller sizes, but recently managed to get the smaller size and it fits perfect, definitely a dope jacket .

Saw that 30% and decided to head to my local outlet this past Monday... I was browsing around and this one white guy who worked there kept following me all throughout the store...it made me feel uncomfortable as if I were going to steal smh... Ive spent thousands at that store and got disrespected... I was going to buy a zip up fleece too but decided to pass because of that... was thinking of complaining the next day but didnt know who to call
You should've grabbed your fleece, then waited purposely to check out with a manager or a clerk who waits on you regularly, (since you spend there often), then, as they were checking you out, said exactly that; "YOU know Ive spent thousands at this store, right? So WHY is that dude right there following me all throughout the store...it make me feel uncomfortable, as if you all think I'm going to steal after all the money If spent here." And stand there and let them cop pleas, give a discount, while dude is quietly, courteously on blast.

Also, get on a first name basis with the manager and let them know you are status when you walk in the joint.

Back
Top Bottom