**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Honestly so am I, I’m actually thinking about getting rid of my collection, it’s may be about that time.
Been in this since '88. Listen, hard; pack your shizz away in storage and walk away for about 10 years. But do NOT flip that. My duty to put that in the universe. Mad tinsel-silver in my beard nowadays. With that said; do you. I did my duty.

Last edited:
I saw this oxford on DSM and I had to double take at the tag, I thought they were using Ralph blanks or something at first. Half their line looks like knock off RL gear

I know it’s 2023 now but still very relevant, maybe even moreso than last year
image0.jpeg

Yo!....1619 though?
Denim Tears was Plymouth Rock's finest streetwear brand
20230725_144412.jpg
Ignorant

Ignorant

Telling a powerful story. Through RL knockoffs
... Yeah okay.
Screenshot_20230725_223204_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
This is freaking frustrating how I never get a damm code from RL no matter how many times I speak to customer service and they tell me they put me on the list to start getting them. Never fails
The codes are targeted and tied to your account/likely purchase intent. Try opening a new account with a different email or having some items in your cart at all times as adding to cart is usually the point where stores (not only RL) will begin to target you for offers.

The codes are targeted and tied to your account/likely purchase intent. Try opening a new account with a different email or having some items in your cart at all times as adding to cart is usually the point where stores (not only RL) will begin to target you for offers.
Yea I’m gonna have to open a new account and use my other email, because I have a ton of things in my cart already and still no code

Anybody bought this yet?? Reviews ain’t that great and there’s people complaining about sizing issues. Curious about what size to get

Attachments

• IMG_2518.png
    IMG_2518.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 520
Back
Top Bottom