**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_6874.jpeg
IMG_6873.jpeg

Couple of things I spotted at the mall earlier well getting my son some new sneakers both pretty nice the sportsman b-down feels pretty heavy like the vintage ones and same for the flag knit definitely would grab them whenever Macy’s has a big sale. They had the eagle b-down also but the heat press makes it a strong pass for me.

^^ In my opinion it does. I know others have said to take the turtle neck off but man, thats an expensive sweater to have all that done on top of the 5 bills RL wants.

Ralph is testing the demand for Unisex Market with that White Crest Sweater. With all these men paying the $100 price increase for women's sweaters, you can bet that these releases will move towards the Unisex size runs in the future.

There is also a purple crewneck.
If that one drops it might be like 2017 again.

1694808054809.png

og from ig.

I could see RL dropping a purple label version of this at Christmas one of these years…

purple label got a $1500 version of the classic American flag sweater near… could do same thing with the crest sweater and probably move quite a few.

For this hoodie…

There two versions?

I’m guessing not and the green is the one actually got released, right?

The item on website has the red pics when you are viewing the item page… but the green one when it appears in search listings.

IMG_8200.jpeg
IMG_8201.jpeg

Ralph is testing the demand for Unisex Market with that White Crest Sweater. With all these men paying the $100 price increase for women's sweaters, you can bet that these releases will move towards the Unisex size runs in the future.
But shouldn’t Ralph already know that dudes were wearing the white crest 30 years ago? Or am I giving him too much credit?

That SVD site be taxin damnnnn. They got a few pieces now one else has but all $40 over retail. I need that green element hat. At least the salmon fish dad hat is on the polo site for $79.50 but no leather strap that coulda been fire.

Back
Top Bottom