**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Mail day.. 😎
IMG_7173.jpeg

First of all salutations to killacam503 killacam503 for the potential assist on this. You sir are are a true gentleman. I think this may have been our first interaction on this site you offered to help anyway. Thank you and I hope to return the favor some day. I’m not sure if the price you could of gotten was better and I was going to pm you next month for it but it’s all good

Second salutations to M mistapolohead for the Bloomingdale’s friends and family sale notification. I just happened to have this page open so when woke up that morning it was one of the first things I saw. Had the product page bookmarked (along with Saks and RL.com) already so I was good to go. Happy holidays to you and your family.

image.jpg

If the sleeves were like a quarter inch shorter and the inseam was like a full inch longer this would be perfect but it’s pretty damn close as is. A small bit looser and heavier than I expected but this thing retains warmth like a mother****er. Also didn’t realize the Hermes foot was metal and the details on buttons. I’ll be wearing this quite a bit.

Shout out to this whole thread by the way. Aside from some occasional line stepping this may be the most mature place on the internet. I hope everybody get what they want from the brand with the least amount of work as possible.

Last edited:
First of all salutations to killacam503 killacam503 for the potential assist on this. You sir are are a true gentleman. I think this may have been our first interaction on this site you offered to help anyway. Thank you and I hope to return the favor some day. I’m not sure if the price you could of gotten was better and I was going to pm you next month for it but it’s all good

Second salutations to M mistapolohead for the Bloomingdale’s friends and family sale notification. I just happened to have this page open so when woke up that morning it was one of the first things I saw. Had the product page bookmarked (along with Saks and RL.com) already so I was good to go. Happy holidays to you and your family.

image.jpg

If the sleeves were like a quarter inch shorter and the inseam was like a full inch longer this would be perfect but it’s pretty damn close as is. A small bit looser and heavier than I expected but this thing retains warmth like a mother****er. Also didn’t realize the Hermes foot was metal and the details on buttons. I’ll be wearing this quite a bit.

Shout out to this whole thread by the way. Aside from some occasional line stepping this may be the most mature place on the internet. I hope everybody get what they want from the brand with the least amount of work as possible.
That’s what majority of us are here for, to help eachother out, sharing our love of everything RL. Happy upcoming holidays!

You're lucky, Ive asked for help and got ignored, not by you :lol: I don't get bent but there's def a table that everybody don't get to sit at.
Sometimes no one has the answer for what we're looking for. I do think this thread is full of helpful individuals. Probably the only place online where people look out with their connects and findings. Polo game been cutthroat for decades.

Dont stress over polo. It aint like in the 90s when polo could get you a girlfriend
just for having allot of it. Polo is mostly a boys club of collectors and resellers now.

The lunch room table is occupied by people that wear birkins to school and LV and gucci.
If dudes would calm down, the hype would die down. Thats why i rarely post anymore.

It aint like females is breaking their neck to look at a dude polo down like in the 90s.
I have neices with birkins in highschool. People aint on polo like that anymore.
If you are patient, you will most likely find the item you want.

I collect for fun. It aint that serious anymore.

Happy to get my hands on the blackwatch crest, missed this one when it released and found it for a steal on a vintage app. A fan of the shape and fit, same as the blown up camo sportsman patch sweater and not like some a the wizards sleeve style items that have been released over the last few years

IMG_2726.jpeg

Sometimes no one has the answer for what we're looking for. I do think this thread is full of helpful individuals. Probably the only place online where people look out with their connects and findings. Polo game been cutthroat for decades.
Yeah, but you gotta admit there were gatekeepers in here during in the Tokyo stadium drop

Yeah, but you gotta admit there were gatekeepers in here during in the Tokyo stadium drop
Maybe.. I guess I'm just used to worse.. This is where I found out they had some of the Tokyo drop at retail on Grailed for a while. It's my own fault I waited too long to grab a P wing tee like I wanted.

I think that the terms "gatekeepers/gatekeeping" are being thrown by a few NTers that unfairly.

There's a difference between controlling, and limiting, general access to something (e.g. gate keeping), and rightly deciding to share the results of your own, difficult legwork with trusted individuals in order to maintain the integrity of this thread. The reason it's done is so NT doesn't become a Resellers Helpdesk.

Everyone had acess to the Tokyo Stadium Capsule. We all knew the date and time that it was going to drop, and where to purchase it. So gatekeepers/gatekeeping doesn't really stick.

It's a double-edged sword here too. I personally will share any steals I find either after I bought what I want or when I realize they don't have my size. I like to spread the love, but given the amount of reseller lurkers and burner accounts, things move pretty quick once they're posted here. I rarely go on the hunt these days as it is.

I think that the terms "gatekeepers/gatekeeping" are being thrown by a few NTers that unfairly.

There's a difference between controlling, and limiting, general access to something (e.g. gate keeping), and rightly deciding to share the results of your own, difficult legwork with trusted individuals in order to maintain the integrity of this thread. The reason it's done is so NT doesn't become a Resellers Helpdesk.

Everyone had acess to the Tokyo Stadium Capsule. We all knew the date and time that it was going to drop, and where to purchase it. So gatekeepers/gatekeeping doesn't really stick.

Deciding to share results with only certain people is literally controlling and limiting general access to something. Whether it be gatekeeping information or merchandise.

I don’t know if you remember, but polo didn’t make an official Tokyo stadium announcement until mid October meanwhile, three months prior people in here were bragging , posting pictures of the whole collection and telling the rest of us we weren’t good enough to get our hands on it.

The integrity of the thread is maintained by those of us who are passionate about the brand…If you wanna share results with only your people that’s cool, but don’t post pictures of your early whole-collection purchase receipts, and then tell the rest of us we will “always be 10 steps behind in 2 days late.” that’s not love and loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom