**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_2304.gif
I’ll show some of the items I’m gonna list on eBay

Those 40% off codes still going or expired now? Never received one but wouldn’t mind trying one on the Canadian site if anyone still has - thanks!

Damn man… FedEx got me.. the joints I copped from Macy’s and Polo.. been “enroute” since last week.. all was supposed to be delivered Friday
I was in a similar situation with fedex. I ordered a package on 01/10 the original deliver date was 01/17. Put in your tracking number on the fedex site then hit the “ask fedex” button for virtual help. There will be a series of questions asked if you inquire about a lost/pending package. They will put a ticket in to find the package. There was movement maybe a day later once I did this. Got my package today.

My dumb *** forgot to change the shipping from economy to fast ship on an order I placed Sunday. It still hasn’t shipped however today I checked stock on one of the items and it’s sold out on the site. Yall think I’ll still get that particular item since the order was placed before it was out of stock or naw?

Back
Top Bottom