**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nah, there’s still pieces I’m keeping but I’m done, if I could get rid of my favorite piece which was the hybrid jacket with the fur with the climber on it then there’s no point of keeping anything cause I said to myself I would never get rid of it. And I’m tired of paying for storage also
Whether it shoes or clothing, sometimes I look at certain items and think I’ll never get rid of this… And then one day a switch flips and it’s not really a big deal letting go of it.

M mistapolohead you definitely should move these items on your own.

M mistapolohead you definitely should move these items on your own.
I am bro, but
Whether it shoes or clothing, sometimes I look at certain items and think I’ll never get rid of this… And then one day a switch flips and it’s not really a big deal letting go of it.
that’s another problem also is Jordan’s and dunks lol

What I started doing is just buying everything I like and putting it away. Gets rid of the urge to cop the latest/fomo and then after some time passes and I find the items less appealing I got a bunch of stuff to sell. If I end up really wanting to wear it down the line its there, otherwise its just kinda like a savings account. I got about $20k in DS shoes in my spare closet.

What I started doing is just buying everything I like and putting it away. Gets rid of the urge to cop the latest/fomo and then after some time passes and I find the items less appealing I got a bunch of stuff to sell. If I end up really wanting to wear it down the line its there, otherwise its just kinda like a savings account. I got about $20k in DS shoes in my spare closet.
Those are some good dynamics because I end up liking items two or three years after they release. They end becoming unattainable Lol. I just try to limit myself and make sure I really love something before I buy it. I recently paid resale for a shoe but I don’t mind because I know I probably only buy one or two shoes a year when before it was like 15 to 20.

Has anyone seen the pants that go with this?

Attachments

• IMG_1503.png
    IMG_1503.png
    611.6 KB · Views: 260
I stop buying as much a year before the pandemic. Then, during the pandemic, I started to sell a lot of my pieces. I obviously kept a lot of core items, but I learned that it was a little easier to let go at that point. Unfortunately, due to illness, I went down one size.,so now I have to build the core back up. Timing wise it’s fine for me because I found that my style changes with my age. I’d like to think that it’s positive evolution for me.

FRIENDS,

I started a Poshmark account to move some RL items. The very first item I listed was red flagged by Poshmark as a fake/counterfeit item! (It was a legit item I purchased from the RL store in the Beverly Center BNWT). Has anyone else had this happen to them? I used to sell on Ebay but people slide in your dm trying to haggle/low ball on price but I heard Poshmark was a better platform.

FRIENDS,

I started a Poshmark account to move some RL items. The very first item I listed was red flagged by Poshmark as a fake/counterfeit item! (It was a legit item I purchased from the RL store in the Beverly Center BNWT). Has anyone else had this happen to them? I used to sell on Ebay but people slide in your dm trying to haggle/low ball on price but I heard Poshmark was a better platform.
It has never happened to me, personally. I like Ebay better, the communication is better and your funds come faster!

Back
Top Bottom